Redlands WMA Brute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Waters

That is exceptional for Redlands. What a heck of a deer to be "first one" gonna be tuff topping that.

Congratulations!!

sman

Nice un for anywhere!!!!

Add a couple more thousand pages for signing in on the future hunts.

coondog96

congrats on a great deer,what cal. savage is that he is shooting?I have one just like it but i painted mine black,it is a .270,great guns not pretty but very accurate.:santa:

ted_BSR

Awesome! You don't see many typical 12 pointers, let alone on public land. That is a gorgeous symmetrical 12 point!

ranger374

But was curious to see the gun in the back ground with the 30 round clip..? Squirrel hunting?:offtopic:

was wondering the same thing, mabye self defense weapon for public land?????????:D:D

nice deer--he must have been over in curtis' corn fields eating well this summer.

I thought it looked more like vanguard stock than a savage.

4x4

Congrats on the awesome Buck...

But was curious to see the gun in the back ground with the 30 round clip..? Squirrel hunting?:offtopic:

Lol!!! The other guy huntin uses his AK to deer hunt. The gun he shot it with is a model 110 Savage. Out of 35k+ acres, there has got to be some more big uns back there.

hh300win

Banned
Out standing public land buck.Last wednesday was 12/7/2011, according to the regulations the last day for deer either sex on Redlands WMA was on 12/4/2011.It opens back up for either sex deer on 12/26/2011-1/1/2012.Did your buddy take this buck when the WMA was closed?Seems to me like your buddy was deer hunting on a closed WMA.Did he sign it out at the check station?

MAC2

Out standing public land buck.Last wednesday was 12/7/2011, according to the regulations the last day for deer either sex on Redlands WMA was on 12/4/2011.It opens back up for either sex deer on 12/26/2011-1/1/2012.Did your buddy take this buck when the WMA was closed?Seems to me like your buddy was deer hunting on a closed WMA.Did he sign it out at the check station?

I think "closed to either sex" means NO DOES. That does not appear to be a doe unless those are some mighty fine carved oak branches.
:whip:

hh300win

Banned
NO T.P. you are wrong last Wednesday was december 7th,maybe you are living in 2010, but the rest of us are in 2011, you might want to look at your calender or look at your 2011-2012 hunting regulations.And for MAC2 you are carls dream in redlands"GEE MR.GAME WARDEN I DIDNT NO REDLANDS WAS CLOSED FOR DEER,I THOUGHT IT WAS BUCK ONLY,DO I HAVE TO TURN AROUND AND REALLY PUT MY HANDS BEHIND MY BACK SO YOU CAN HANDCUFF ME AND CHARGE ME WITH HUNTING DEER ON A CLOSED WMA".You boys really need to read the regulations, anybody can poach a good buck.

hh300win

Banned
To Gobbler521, this isn't about being jealous.And mind my own business?Are you serious?Why have regulations on A wma or private land.I saw a good 8pointer on cedar creek when it was closed for deer in August. Did I shoot it? No, so what is the difference between poaching a deer on a closed WMA and shooting a deer with a 22magnum in august.Gobbler 521 is the reason why gamewardens are needed to enforce the laws on the books.It is this attitude that gobbler521 has that affects us all as hunters,"Do anything you can legal or illegal to get that deer mount over my fireplace".What a fine example!

fairplayboy

Hope the DNR is monitoring this site cause it sure sounds as if this buck might have been killed out of legal season for Redlands WMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.