Bigfoot encounters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Yep... these bigfeets threads tend to do alot of 'drifting'...

and that is why I am here when I am not

B215DF5A-4E36-4B3D-8409-7611A1ABCE97-340-00000039C7FE8F80.jpg

Someone has to keep you boys (and girls ;)) in check:whip:

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
and that is why I am here when I am not

B215DF5A-4E36-4B3D-8409-7611A1ABCE97-340-00000039C7FE8F80.jpg

Someone has to keep you boys (and girls ;)) in check:whip:

Oh Lord... you done went hardcore buddy! You don't wear that hat out in public do you?:eek::rofl:;)

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Nothing to report out of Kentucky Today.

Knotwild

I am not believing until somebody does a ground check on one.

BornToHuntAndFish

Because inquiring minds want to know . . .

Here's a reminder I just heard on the radio.

Let's not forget about Georgia's Bigfoot Conference this weekend in the North GA town of Dahlonega.

Wonder if anyone is going to start a "Live From The Conference" forum discussion thread providing us updates???

Here's a recent Georgia radio interview about the conference & bigfoot sightings in GA below:

Midnight Walkers Southeastern Bigfoot Conference (Arla's Interview)

Jan 9, 2013

Arla's Jan 8th interview with Georgia's WGNN Radio network.

mqdefault.jpg

:bounce:

I saw the announcement on the local metro Atlanta news last night.

Because inquiring minds want to know . . . :bounce:

After a quick web search, here's the details at the web link below:

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/20261942/conference-on-bigfoot-to-be-held-in-georgia

Conference on Bigfoot to be held in Georgia

Dec 04, 2012

Midnight Walkers Southeastern Bigfoot Conference

January 12 and 13 at R-Ranch in Dahlonega

Tickets are $25 a day for adults; $12 for children.

AND

http://mwsbc.com/

Midnight Walkers Southeastern Bigfoot Conference (MWSBC)

Truth in Sasquatch Discovery

First Southeastern Bigfoot Conference to be Held January 12th and 13th, 2013

Posted on November 11, 2012

Tickets

Event Schedule

The Theme Behind the Conference

The Venue and Area

Speakers

Bigfoot Field Captures

Report Your Georgia Bigfoot Encounter

Sponsor the Event

Limited Tickets

Lodging

See more details about the schedule at the web link below:

http://mwsbc.com/?page_id=30

Event Schedule

R Ranch in the Mountains 75 R Ranch Road, Dahlonega GA

SCHEDULE

January 12, 2013

09:00 am to 09:05 am Alex Midnight Walker Intro

AND

January 13, 2013

09:00 am to 09:05 am Alex Midnight Walker Intro

cropped-Screen-shot-2012-11-11-at-2.05.52-AM.png

:D

I hear Big Foot Crossing signs can be helpful for increasing experiences with these legendary creatures.

pikespeak1.jpg

img201206291033541033422647.jpg

br-x-ing.jpg

:bounce:

Last edited:

BornToHuntAndFish

If that dude in your avatar took about four steps forward and one step to his right, it would look like he was sportin a monster rack sproutin out of his head.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Yep, you're so right. I'd like to see that in real life & it would not matter to me who or what is wearing that heart pounding, mind blowing, real or fake headgear.

:cheers:

Last edited:

BornToHuntAndFish

No Activity of any kind up here.

Roger that.

Here's an update on activity in Georgia:

http://mwsbc.com/?page_id=364

Southeastern Sightings

"There are a total of 108 Georgia sightings registered on one of the repositories for such sightings (BFRO)."

Most Recent Reports

May 2012, Lee County (Class B) – Woman sees a tall figure at night outside her home in a subdivision south of Leesburg

May 2012, Troup County (Class B) – Fisherman sees tall dark figure on Yellow Jacket Creek near Hogansville

May 2012, Habersham County (Class B) – Golfers watch large animal jump from a tree outside Tallulah Falls

"There are many more sightings for Georgia that appear on different sites. See the map below for the Southeastern Map."

Screen-shot-2012-12-06-at-1.45.04-PM1.png

cropped-Deep-Woods1.jpg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Its all a hoax:fine:

Not:bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I notice that most of those sighting include words like "subdivision," "golfers," "tourists," and such. I have no idea why. :rolleyes: Couldn't be that most of the people who see bigfeets are the same people who can't identify most common animals by sight, sound, or sign. All you have to do to see how many people are clueless about what's out there in nature is to take a look at our trail camera forum.

If you're skeered of the woods and unfamiliar with what's out there, everything you see that you can't immediately explain is a monster.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I notice that most of those sighting include words like "subdivision," "golfers," "tourists," and such. I have no idea why. :rolleyes: Couldn't be that most of the people who see bigfeets are the same people who can't identify most common animals by sight, sound, or sign. All you have to do to see how many people are clueless about what's out there in nature is to take a look at our trail camera forum.

If you're skeered of the woods and unfamiliar with what's out there, everything you see that you can't immediately explain is a monster.

Uh.......no

BUT, Perhaps those are the only ones you can remember..............because instead of reading actual reports(of which there are MANY), you would rather spin off of a comment from another naysayer?:huh:

If you go to the BFRO website, there are like 8 reports, just this month.......whats today, the 13th?:banana:

Maybe they are all fake tales..........but how many reported encounters have to be true, for a Bigfoot to be real?

One thing all you low info highly opinionated naysayers seem to forget, is that EVERY Report on the BFRO website, is Followed up on, Before it is Posted........................I cannot say that about the other Bigfoot websites out there; and there are MANY of them too............

BTW-its 1..........Just one my friend :)

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly

This just Proves that you are providing an Opinion(of which you are entitled) about something you know absolutely NOTHING about..........Most of the reports come from guys who spend time in the woods, like Hikers and HUNTERS.............at least the ones I would Consider to be "Probable"

How many does it take?

1 :biggrin2:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
This just Proves that you are providing an Opinion(of which you are entitled) about something you know absolutely NOTHING about..........Most of the reports come from guys who spend time in the woods, like Hikers and HUNTERS.............at least the ones I would Consider to be "Probable"

How many does it take?

1 :biggrin2:

Something I know nothing about? Yeah. I know that my family has lived in western NC and northern Georgia since the mid 1700s. Most of the people I know in my area have similar family histories. Most of my family have spent the biggest part of their lives in some of the wildest woods left in the eastern US. Not going hiking on marked trails a few times a year, not playing golf near the woods on weekends, not sitting in a tree stand on the edge of a field a few days a year. I'm talking about spending their entire lives living and working in the woods. Herding stock and living in tents or cabins on top of a mountain all summer. Running traplines. Logging. Bear hunting year-round. Digging ginseng. Running stills. I mean, spending the vast majority of their lives living out in the woods, not going there occasionally.

Not once in nearly 300 years of living here and spending most of their lives out in the woods has any of these people claimed to have encountered bigfoot. The Cherokee Indians lived here for thousands of years before that, and they never saw bigfoot either. You know why? Because there ain't one here and they weren't trying to make everything into one. They knew what was making those noises and such, instead of guessing. I had never heard of a bigfoot story in this region until the people from other places started moving in who were unfamiliar with the woods and scared to be out there.

It's not too hard to see what's going on if you watch those bigfoot shows-those people are completely clueless. Period. They want to see bigfoot, and they don't know a durn thing about the woods, so they attribute everything they see or hear as being a bigfoot. A man can live his whole life on a farm and never see anything remotely suspicious, but the city-dwelling idjets will find bigfoot living in his cow pasture or tater patch in two days.

Before you accuse people of not knowing what they're talking about, maybe you should get a few credentials for credibility. I have mine. I've spent my life in the woods, and know what's out there. I don't have anything to prove. You want people to believe fairy tales, you better dig up something more than the pathetic stuff that those clueless BFRO-ers spout.

Status
Not open for further replies.