Cappy has a new ride!

olcaptain

I suppose some my age would prefer to stay home and shuffle their Medicare and AARP cards on an overcast Saturday morning but that is not my style. Today, with the help of my good buddy Mike Farmer, I made a pilgrimage to historic Macon, Georgia in hot pursuit of a new to me, canoe.

Now folks, no one loves their boat like I love the Carp Shark but at 17 ft and all the accessories on it I cannot transport it any more.

uv0WxxN.jpg

It will remain on our home court to be used in Crooked Creek and out in the lake. What I have been hankering for is something stable and big enough for two adults and a World-Renowned Hound. Something that I can load in the back of my truck and expand my vision of people, places, fishes and stories! I left home earlier with a few greenbacks in my pocket and a heart full of anticipation. I returned this afternoon with a dream come true.

dIQIZ1Z.jpg

8C3P5DI.jpg

3JDVQ8R.jpg

IpiTcAP.jpg

UQhv0y5.jpg

You will be hearing more and seeing more of this yet to be named vessel in the very near future. But for now, I hope you enjoy the photos!!

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Nice new ride. That looks light too.
I've been working on my old town this weekend.

Geffellz18

I like those mad rivers. Was looking into one a couple of years ago, but talked myself out of it!
Looking forward to the stories shared from the new adventures.

Teh Wicked

Had that exact same canoe till I got my fishing Kayak. Those are very good, had zero issues with mine.