I am about to die!!!

ishootlittlebucks

Ready for some cool weather and to hear some hounds. How about some pics to get everybody fired up. Feel free to add your own, I love pics of bucks on boxes.

Hope y'all don't mind Fla buck pics.

Riverrat84

Yes sir, cant wait for October to get here. Im overdue for good buck too, that would be like iceing on the cake. Thanks for sharing your pictures, wish id have took more over the years, one day that might be the only memory we have left of the greatest sport in the history of mankind

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Never deer hunted with hounds but from your pics there it must be a good time! I'm with you on the cool weather... It can't get here fast enough!

ishootlittlebucks

Yes sir, cant wait for October to get here. Im overdue for good buck too, that would be like iceing on the cake. Thanks for sharing your pictures, wish id have took more over the years, one day that might be the only memory we have left of the greatest sport in the history of mankind

I wish we could run them in October. Where I hunt, season doesn't start till the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

rvick

Firepuppy, is that a Willie Williams box? How bout some pictures of the hounds, guys.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Never dog hunted for deer, but did hunt the Altamaha down above Darien a few times and the hunters on the adjacent parcel were using dogs.

I'll have to say it does get your old ticker goin when you hear the dogs getting closer and the prospect of a buck busting out of the brush running from them.

Never happened for me, but it did break the monotony of stand hunting.