Briar Creek Sportsman club Burke county

firewalker78

Just wondering if there is any members on this forum? Just joined for the first year and trying to meet everyone I can before season starts. Shoot me a PM or friend request.
And if anyone has any experience with them let me know how it was.

mscamp

My 2 son-in-laws went there as guests year before last. I took them for there birthday presents so they could see what dog hunting was all about as that's what I grew up doing as a youngster in Virginia. I hadn't been in decades.
I didn't know anyone in the club, but I contacted one of the board members and he set it up for us. We were treated like we had been members for years, everyone was so nice and friendly. It was a great atmosphere, we had prayer before we hunted. It was the most organized club I have ever seen, safety was the most important thing. We did not kill a deer, I passed up a doe and one of the boys missed a buck from 25 yards (a lot different than standing still in a rifle scope!). We went home with a lot of meat as I think there were 12 deer taken that day.
We had a lot of fun, and they made us welcome and like we were part of the family.

If I didn't live 2 hours away, I would join that club in a heartbeat. We loved it!!!