*What about those North Gwinnett Bulldos*

Cletus T.

I know this isn't fishing related but maybe the Mod's will leave it up..........?

Well folks……my North Gwinnett Bulldogs are 1-win away from punching their ticket to the 7A Georgia High School Football State Championship game. It takes a lot of hard work to get to this point and I couldn’t be more proud of this team…..the coaches and the community!!!

Let’s GO DOGS!!!!

Cletus

Coenen

Nice!

I remember when 5A was as big as it got. The times they have 'a changed!

Cletus T.

Nice!

I remember when 5A was as big as it got. The times they have 'a changed!

I know it man……5A seemed so BIG and the schools were so HUGE…….not we’re up to 7A and I’m hoping this is a big as the school classification gets.

7A = A TON of students!!!!!

PappyHoel

We were 4A at Clarke Central and I think that was tops in 1994. We went to state every year vs valadosta. Lots of people in ga now.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
They have had a tremendous season Cletus, hoping they meet my Colquitt County Packers for the championship. If they do, I will prolly be there. I will go on down to South Georgia and do some fishing after the game.

StriperrHunterr

They have had a tremendous season Cletus, hoping they meet my Colquitt County Packers for the championship. If they do, I will prolly be there. I will go on down to South Georgia and do some fishing after the game.

Give me a shout on your way through. There's a glass of your local brew with your name on it at my homestead.

61BelAir

Congratulations Cletus and to the team!!
I went to HS at a small Christian school and I remember playing several teams that had more players dressed out than we had in our whole school (pre-K through 12th). We were 3A if I remember correctly, but we played some 4A (and I thought 5A) schools in the early 90's.
I think Valdosta was the largest. I don't think our games were considered part of their regular season. "Eight man tackle" believe it or not. Most of the schools we played didn't have enough students for a full 11 man team. This also meant everyone played offense & defense with few on the bench.
I loved playing, but watching just isn't the same.

littlejon

I know this isn't fishing related but maybe the Mod's will leave it up..........?

Well folks……my North Gwinnett Bulldogs are 1-win away from punching their ticket to the 7A Georgia High School Football State Championship game. It takes a lot of hard work to get to this point and I couldn’t be more proud of this team…..the coaches and the community!!!

Let’s GO DOGS!!!!

Cletus

Congratulations ! I'm curious how many 7A schools do we have?

Lanier Jim

Get it done Cletus!

sasquatch hunter

Awesome!!! Hope they get the W tonight. Noticed north Gwinnett on GPB and I was like, I think that’s Cletus’ team. Have they let you sing on the bus this year?

tone357

My grandson plays for Marietta. When we played them, I noticed that their running backs were the fastest RBs that I have ever seen at that level. Great game, we lost 51-41.

jocko755

What a great game. If GPB plays it again, it's worth watching North Gwinnett Bulldogs win. No time left but the kicker made a clutch kick for the win. Amazing game.

Blessed Trinity also won their division - Coach Mac -- a class act.

littlejon

Congratulations to the NG Bulldogs! My daughter won a state title her senior year and I know its special for those kids. Do you think that center will be a starter for Georgia? :flag:

Cletus T.

Congratulations to the NG Bulldogs! My daughter won a state title her senior year and I know its special for those kids. Do you think that center will be a starter for Georgia? :flag:

Probably not and Center is actually not what he was recruited for……..but in the 2nd game of the season this year we lost our starting center and they moved Warren over to Center and he did an awesome job all season long. I don’t believe UGA is planning on using him at Center and he’ll probably get red-shirted his freshman year. He’s a great young man and he’s a part of a very special signing class for the DAWGS!!!