Looking for PT Work to Supplement Wedding Fund

Derekb01

Hello All!

I am looking for part-time work, preferably nights and weekends in the Kennesaw, Dallas, Hiram, Acworth area. Available openings, ideas, thoughts, comments, network connections, or anything else you feel like posting would be greatly appreciated!

Skills and experience I have to offer:

1. Currently an Audio Visual Technical Director at Kennesaw State University
  2. Graduate of KSU with a B.B.A. in Marketing (Management, Advertising, Sales, Social Media, Marketing Analysis/Research)
  3. Previously employed in landscape. (Commercial Property and aquatic)
  4. Other experience includes hospitality, assistant, dining, plumbing, construction, I am a quick learner and hard worker! Don't mind getting in the trenches or sitting at a desk.
  5. Dabble in party DJing. Mainly holiday parties, birthdays, and gatherings up to 150ish. (Not the scratching kind, just playlists)
  6. LinedIn Account

If you’re still reading, I'd love to tell you a little bit about why I am looking! After college graduation and almost seven years of dating, I proposed to my high school sweetheart Christmas 2012. She is a first year school teacher and I am in my first “real job” full time position as a Technical Director for Kennesaw State University. Between our parents funding and our own savings we have put together a pretty good chunk of change for the wedding, but I would like to add a little more. Most of the big stuff is taken care of, but I still have to book the Honeymoon and a few more little things. I want it all to be an amazing time for her specifically but also the entire family. So I guess my mentality is that I would rather have some money left over then scrounging at the last minute. Any-who, Thank you for reading! Enjoy your day!

Hewitt44

Bentwater Golf Club is hiring on the Golf Course Maintenance staff, contact Andrew Nix as he is the Superintendent.