Bye Y'all

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I'm trying to get across town to fly out this evening. All of Florida has decided to go home at once. Bumper to bumper south bound.

rydert

Blue Heeler man
neva seen so many people on #1 in my life...gootness #221 busy too...

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I-75 in Crisp Co. south bound is packed.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Well there's 5 of em that will be limping back. Multi-vehicle chain reaction with a GA car in the front at Windy Hill.

Same in Chatham county I95 is packed south bound. Bucket trucks to.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yesterday morning they were all still northbound. Yesterday afternoon they were headed back south again. Hope they all have something to come home to.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
It's bad everywhere. I hope they all get home safe.

Mexican Squealer

Came from Lake Oconee on 441 to 341. Much easier than expected. Darien looks rough and no telling when power will be restored but looks like our home made it ok. Thank God

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
My Daughter and Son-in-law drove up from Statesboro right before lunchtime today. Neither of them worked yesterday or today as Georgia Southern University campus is closed for a few days due to this Hurricane. They advised that they were really fortunate as their neighborhood suffered only minor damages. However, this morning, they saw a lot of damages due to trees down on houses, businesses, powerlines, roadways etc.

Thankfully, we were able to enjoy a really great lunch together at T-BONES STEAK HOUSE here in Augusta and spend a few hours together in the process with some shopping involved.

They said that there was very little traffic heading north on Hwy 25 BUT there were lots and lots of regular vehicles and a lot of buses heading back southbound to the Savannah area from the Augusta shelters etc. I surely hope for the best for all of those people that were forced to evacuate as such.

I also Pray that all of the fine members and their families here on GON are safe as well. ::;::;::;::;::;::;

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I echo that sentiment, my nephew is a submariner at Kings Bay. His family evacuated, hope they have a safe journey and find their home intact.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
82 E ( from Columbus to Albany)and Highway 19 South are bumper to bumper at a crawl. All gas stations along my way home are out of gas except diesel. Wish them the best.