Corp of Engineers Lake Allatoona question

gator808

I know in Cobb County where the corp of engineers you are not allowed to hike or do anything but hunt. I hunt the Altoona Corp Property and was wondering if anybody had any info whether or not you could hike during the hunting season? Needless to say 3 dogs and a hiker walked right through where I was hunting this morning :mad:

Alexander

I PMed you but short answer yes, they can hike whenever they please as its not regulated in most areas except on certain wmas and its archery only

Jonboater

If your hunting allatoona creek area the bikers /hikers are not supposed to be there untill after 10am,if your hunting other areas they can use the area at any time.

deerbandit

If your hunting allatoona creek area the bikers /hikers are not supposed to be there untill after 10am,if your hunting other areas they can use the area at any time.

Actually they are allowed in almost half the areas now all day during September. Hunters must stay basically on the other side of Allatoona Creek during September and hikers/bikers must stay out of those areas during September.