Watch those fingers!

I used to work at Academy a few years back, and we had a guy come in to shoot a crossbow before deciding to buy one,
he came close several times to shooting his thumb, we warned him, he didn't take to it to well, and lets just say that the next shot....well the top part of his thumb went down the range with the bolt. The funny thing is that he just took some paper towels wrapped that thing up, and still stood in line and bought the crossbow before going to the hospital

IKWAK

CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredit man! I hope they can fix that up for him.

B

BornNRaised

I used to work at Academy a few years back, and we had a guy come in to shoot a crossbow before deciding to buy one,
he came close several times to shooting his thumb, we warned him, he didn't take to it to well, and lets just say that the next shot....well the top part of his thumb went down the range with the bolt. The funny thing is that he just took some paper towels wrapped that thing up, and still stood in line and bought the crossbow before going to the hospital

Stupid is as stupid does.

jimmy.444

You gotta be tough if your gonna be stupid!!

tommy jacobs

I did that two times, (not quite that bad) shooting a Excalibur Cross bow with my thumb up, string hit it two times, sold it and now back shooting a regular compound !