Five Guys

Red dirt clod

2 hamburgers, one excellent fish sandwich, one order of fries and 2 orders of onion rings all for $13.25 at the Burger Shake in Clermont. Very good burgers, I honestly think they rang it up wrong. Eat there 2-3 times a week.

rospaw

Fudruckers rib-eye steak sandwich med rare with grilled onions and horseradish sauce and a touch of 57 sauce..... off the hook good!!!!

Oh and cheez jalapeno sauce for dipping the spuds!

Geffellz18

We used to eat there a lot, but then the burgers started to cost more and we also thought they got smaller too. That was maybe a couple years ago. We haven't been for a while but when we did go they were very tasty.

This......used to eat there alot, but like you started to get sticker shock. Once the price of their burgers kept creeping up we weaned ourselves off of them and now pretty much go to this local place called Nichols diner in Oakwood.
Their burgers are bigger, better and about half the price!
Can usually feed the family of 4 for about $15-20.
They have many other options too like bbq, fish, chicken, hot dogs, etc. all at great prices.

Back to 5guys, all are dead on with the fries though. We'd order a large for the family and sometimes would not finish them.
Their peanuts are good too.

pbradley

5 Guys is good, even if you do have to submit a credit app and collateral before you can order.

Two places that have really good cheeseburgers: Kassy's Cafe at High Falls and Chris Bolt's in Blue Ridge.

olered

Burgers are a little expensive and greasy for me. The fries and the portions are top notch though. I do like burger 21 in Kennesaw, but another pricey burger. If I'm eating out the best fast food burger to me is checkers, but I prefer 80/20 at home with salt, pepper, Worcestershire and American cheese on the kamado joe.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Possibly the best store-bought burger on earth is at the Pioneer Restaurant in Clyde, NC. IT's about all you can eat, and it costs about $8.99 with fries and a drink.

B

BornNRaised

Other than ordering a $0.99 menu for four people for under $20?! I need to check that out!!!

oops1

Buzzard Expert
There's a place around of Ft.Benning called four winds.. They have a burger called the ranger burger. I'd pay $37.00 for one right now. They're that good.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I love hamburgers, I have had to cut back on them lately. Fudruckers is the real thing. I also like Freddies and my grandkids love Steak and Shake. I like the S&S burgers.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
That Billy from the Hills is a French Fired Tater eating man.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Good tip - mental note made.

Better tip!

I kinda like the MickyD's duble cheeseburger. :O

Those little double cheeseburgers from McDonalds are pretty good. Their sweet tea is good too. I drink their tea all the time.

Patriot44

Banned
Anytime that I am working in da concrete jungle, there are two places that I try to hit; The Vortex and Six Feet Under for their catfish Po Boy.

The Vortex's horseradish burger is the best burger that I have ever ate.

Ambush and I are supposed to eat at the Earl, which he says is the best, if we can ever get our schedules together.

pbradley

Anytime that I am working in da concrete jungle, there are two places that I try to hit; The Vortex and Six Feet Under for their catfish Po Boy.

Ambush and I are supposed to eat at the Earl, which he says is the best, if we can ever get our schedules together.

The Vortex has good burgers!

stringmusic

5 Guys is good, even if you do have to submit a credit app and collateral before you can order.

Two places that have really good cheeseburgers: Kassy's Cafe at High Falls and Chris Bolt's in Blue Ridge.

Where is kassy's cafe at? I'd like to try it out

Dub

Burger King's BBQ Bacon Whopper.

It was an outstanding burger in every way. Couldn't finish it. $5.49, I believe.

http://www.bk.com/menu/burgers

Wow.....I just made the mistake of looking at the nutritional info on the website. 800 calories.

ambush80

I'm buying. I like their Bacon/Blue.

Latest posts