Rough weather ahead Driveler #235

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
So was a quiet night for the drivelers. Hope that means everyone had a good night's sleep except the nightwalkers. Blood must'a been real busy.

Now to open the eyes and make the 20th a good day.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 48

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
HAPPY HUMP DAY to you Moonbro, Gobblin, Blood, and to the rest of the Driveler Nation. I'm running late to this party this morning because I didn't sleep too well during the night, so I decided to try to get some much needed extra sleep for the past couple of hours instead.

Blood, sorry about your "tuff night" at the plastic factory. Did Drunkbro cause any of these happenings during the night?????

Coffee sounds good this morning to help me get vertical and get a move on as well.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
HAPPY HUMP DAY to you Moonbro, Gobblin, Blood, and to the rest of the Driveler Nation. I'm running late to this party this morning because I didn't sleep too well during the night, so I decided to try to get some much needed extra sleep for the past couple of hours instead.

Blood, sorry about your "tuff night" at the plastic factory. Did Drunkbro cause any of these happenings during the night?????

Coffee sounds good this morning to help me get vertical and get a move on as well.

Not his fault this time EE... It was the flat earth people!;)

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Not his fault this time EE... It was the flat earth people!;)

Blood, you do have some weird people working with you for sure. Maybe by next week, I am sending a bunch of little men in white coats to come visit your work location to see if they can find the real source of any brain cells among your co-workers !!!!!

Well since you are allergic to chocolate , I really think that you should bring a huge chocolate cake in to work for all of those co-workers to have a feast on. Just make sure that when baking it, Ms Sweet Georgia Peach uses 100 percent EX-LAX icing on it. Maybe, just maybe, that might rid all of these co-workers of so much of that stuff that they are full of !!!!!!
:D:D:D:pop::pop::pop:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks.

Refrigerator guy here to repair instead of having to buy a new one, hope it works, still looks brand new.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Blood, you do have some weird people working with you for sure. Maybe by next week, I am sending a bunch of little men in white coats to come visit your work location to see if they can find the real source of any brain cells among your co-workers !!!!!

Well since you are allergic to chocolate , I really think that you should bring a huge chocolate cake in to work for all of those co-workers to have a feast on. Just make sure that when baking it, Ms Sweet Georgia Peach uses 100 percent EX-LAX icing on it. Maybe, just maybe, that might rid all of these co-workers of so much of that stuff that they are full of !!!!!!
:D:D:D:pop::pop::pop:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::p:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Mernin! Just got payroll sent in!:banana:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin!

H22 bringing home some bear meat. Neva tried it. Anybody got a favorite way to cook it?

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning Chief, Keebs and Ms H.

Keebs, Blood took the words right out of my mouth as I wanted to know IF you cut me a check also !!!!!

Mrs H.

In reference to bear meat, PLEASE check this thread that I just read here earlier this morning as it should be very helpful to you and Chris. It is good information for you.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=903650

Thankfully, I've got a shipment to get delivered before lunch time today so my helper should be able to do all of the hard work for me. By delivering it today, it should work out just perfectly since I've got other appointments for tomorrow - Friday and Monday of next week as well.

I got my 2016 Income Taxes done a couple of days ago and I feel a lot better now because I will be getting a nice refund because I purposely overpaid along the year. :cool::cool::cool:

I even went and paid my Property taxes yesterday as well. :cheers:

Catch back up later this afternoon maybe.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Dijew cut me a check?
:biggrin2: but of course!
Mornin!

H22 bringing home some bear meat. Neva tried it. Anybody got a favorite way to cook it?
neva had it either..........
Good Morning Chief, Keebs and Ms H.

Keebs, Blood took the words right out of my mouth as I wanted to know IF you cut me a check also !!!!!

Mrs H.

In reference to bear meat, PLEASE check this thread that I just read here earlier this morning as it should be very helpful to you and Chris. It is good information for you.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=903650

Thankfully, I've got a shipment to get delivered before lunch time today so my helper should be able to do all of the hard work for me. By delivering it today, it should work out just perfectly since I've got other appointments for tomorrow - Friday and Monday of next week as well.

I got my 2016 Income Taxes done a couple of days ago and I feel a lot better now because I will be getting a nice refund because I purposely overpaid along the year. :cool::cool::cool:

I even went and paid my Property taxes yesterday as well. :cheers:

Catch back up later this afternoon maybe.
Sounds like you can loan me some to make payroll!:bounce:
Only thing I've ever had was sausage, it was good.
:biggrin2:Hey you!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Thanks Mike. billy from the hills gave me a perfect way to do it. :cool::cool::cool:
We know all too well bout the trig stuff. You can for sure get it cleaning wild hawg if'n you got a cut on yo hand.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.