Free catch dog

TripleXBullies

I've got a bulldog that I need to re-home due to a divorce. He isn't that experienced but the few hogs he has been on were unfortunate. He has good ear direction and body position. He's log legged but not sure how good of a runner he would be. I'll deliver. He's a pretty well mannered dog and good on a leash.

21510125.jpg

RUGERWARRIOR

I wish I could take him, wont be ready till another year from now to start building my pack. Hate to hear about the divorce man. Good luck to you.

TripleXBullies

Well folks I've had some interest but I need him gone soon. I need to get away from my wife and I can't until I thin the herd....

Lukikus2

Please guys. Stuff just got real. My wife has manic depression and mania has set in. I really need some help.

Good luck w/ the dog.

Watch yourself. Been through that. Like walking on egg shells and can get out of hand real quick. Wish you and the family the best.

Rock pile

I am coming to hunt in Americus from Tennessee on Friday. I need to know a few things about him. First, how is he bred? Second, how about some idea on his size (height weight). Has he ever been hunted? Please post the answers to this public forum as there are friends of mine looking and have not been approved to post yet. If they want him, and you will meet me on I 75 somewhere below Cartersville (I come down hwy 411 to there) I will get him and take him home with me so they can come on down here and pick him up. Or if you want to cut out the middle man; if you will post your phone number I am sure they will contact you directly.
Jeff Whitehead
(865) 522-3000

RUGERWARRIOR

I hope

I hope everything works out for Ruger and you too. I've seen you on this forum for a while and really the only one I have communicated with consistantly with over the last year or two so good luck to you again. Wish I could have done something to help.

TripleXBullies

From the sounds of it he's in a good place and doing really good. His new owner has called me several times to let me know he's doing good and that he's playing well with the kids.

I have gotten rid of 4 dogs in the past 2 days. This sucks...