Jehovah's Witnesses

1gr8bldr

To the JW posters on here, I have a question, not meant as an attack, but as a discussion topic. Before I go much farther let me say that much of what you believe represents the majority of my beliefs. Your the closest to mine own.... yet several points. You have not read into the scriptures as others do..... with the exception of the blood transfussions. You have been so careful not to twist scripture yet in this case you have taken scripture out of the context of which the biblical writers intended. Of course they did not have transfussions back then so we don't expect clear context on this subject, however, if it were an important doctrine then it would be up to God to make it clear. Point 2, Is it true you consider Jesus the angel Michael or is this something applied to you by your opponents? I would appreciate if you also clarified any other misrepresentations that your opponents may have applied to your belief. As with any religion, I don't expect you to deny your traditions. Traditional beliefs seem to hold more power over people than anything I know of. Regardless of which belief they belong to. Rather than cut n paste, I prefer to here it in real conversation. I may not agree and I may state my case however I will never disrespect your beliefs