2 nice pigs in bartow

tlee22

Got these 2 pigs in Bartow. I am guessing 400lbs and 300lbs. Took 4 of us to get the big one in the back of the truck. Took both out with a 30.06.

Attachments

• IMG_1173.JPG
    IMG_1173.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 669

Killer Kyle

NICE!!! You just earned a deep freezer full of pork!! What are your plans for the meat?! Excellent work man!!!

Last edited:

Danny Leigh

GONetwork Member
Big ole pigs! Alot bigger than those on Ossabaw! A buddy got a boar at Pine Log years ago that went #265 dressed. Certainly some big ones in Bartow.

tlee22

Thanks everyone! Danny they were a lot bigger than any Ossabaw pig I have ever gotten or seen. The processor said they see pigs from south ga this size but never from N GA. They were destroying my uncle's soy bean fields for the past few years and he was tired of it. It took 3 of us, wench and boards to get the big one in the back of the truck after it was gutted.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I didn't know you have pigs in Bartow.

Thats some funny junk right there:bounce:

Thanks everyone! Danny they were a lot bigger than any Ossabaw pig I have ever gotten or seen. The processor said they see pigs from south ga this size but never from N GA. They were destroying my uncle's soy bean fields for the past few years and he was tired of it. It took 3 of us, wench and boards to get the big one in the back of the truck after it was gutted.

Good LAWD! Them are some beasts!! Next time you go(since there are a bunch more), I'd be happy to help lay some down and haul them out:D::;

baddave

nice-- is that a tikka T3?? looks like mine in .260