Mountain Grace EXTREME shoot!

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Hey folks, we're offering something a little different than the usual 3D experience. Extreme shots at extreme targets at extreme distances on an extreme course. It's a different format than your typical ASA shoot. It's similar to OPA if you're familiar with that format.

Shots will range from 3 to 101 yards and yardages will be KNOWN.

Coming from an avid archer, I'm telling you, this one will be a lot of fun.

41348677021_aa3dc29e42_b.jpg

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
This shoot is for fun. There will be hunter and open classes. All yardages are known. Hunter and open will all be shooting from the same spot.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Longest target is an elk at 100yds. Not all targets are ridiculously long. The course itself is just short of a mile in length.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
There's 2 classes of youth. I believe it roughly follows middle and high school ages. I'm not 100% sure. We won't make them outrageous.

We've been hosting a 3D shoot for 10 years. We wanted to offer something a little different this time and mix things up a bit. It's not your conventional 3D shoot.

snake reaper

ya my ten year old wants to come but she never shot over 30. How is it going to be set up? Shoot with who u came with, something like a normal 3d shoot but with longer yardage.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
ya my ten year old wants to come but she never shot over 30. How is it going to be set up? Shoot with who u came with, something like a normal 3d shoot but with longer yardage.

Yes, groups of up to 6. You might get paired up with someone else to make a group of 6, but we won't split you up.