Go Back   Georgia Outdoor News Forum > Woody's Campfire Talk > Employee Wanted/Job Needed

Old 02-21-2018, 10:38 AM
Default Handymen needed

Painters, sheetrocking, simple electrical work, flooring, plumbing, siding, gutters, decking, etc. needed. We expect professional work, must have own vehicle and tools. We pay for all materials up front and you get paid two weeks after the work is completed on a Friday. Must provide proof of vehicle insurance - we can work with you on the workers comp and liability insurance. You will be a subcontractor to our firm.
You can contact me by phone or email, but I will need your email address to send you our guidelines and requirements.
We will need to know your availability and we recognize that it could change weekly, but if you commit to doing a job, we will expect you to live up to your word or it will cause us scheduling problems. We have more work than we can handle from our current clients.
Rich Kaminski 404-406-9982
rkaminski50@yahoo.com
Old 02-21-2018, 07:13 PM

Email sent.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:35 AM

We also need a good plumber to cover Clayton and Dekalb counties. All the homes we work on are empty so you can do the work anytime of day or night. So if you have a fulltime day job - you can do this in the evenings. If you are building your own business this is an excellent feeded stream of work. Please contact me Rich Kaminski 404-406-9982.
Old 04-20-2018, 01:30 PM

Wow, congrads. It appears that everyone on this forum is employed and making all the money they need now and into the future. If things should change - give me a call or send me a PM.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Kaminski View Post
Wow, congrads. It appears that everyone on this forum is employed and making all the money they need now and into the future. If things should change - give me a call or send me a PM.
Maybe.......or they don't want to wait 2 weeks after the work is completed and accepted for their money !!
Old 04-24-2018, 04:37 PM

Maybe, but we pay for all materials up front on our CC's and if the work is completed this week we pay the following Friday which would be only 8 days if the work is completed on a Thursday. If you work for a company most firms pay once every 2 weeks, with us you get paid the following Friday always. And like all large companies we get paid every 30-60 days from our clients.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Kaminski View Post
Maybe, but we pay for all materials up front on our CC's and if the work is completed this week we pay the following Friday which would be only 8 days if the work is completed on a Thursday. If you work for a company most firms pay once every 2 weeks, with us you get paid the following Friday always. And like all large companies we get paid every 30-60 days from our clients.
2 weeks isnít bad at all! Most companies are net 30. Not sure why a person couldnít wait two weeks to get paid?