Got my guess, but wanted more age opinions

hoppie

I feel like this deer is 2.5 if you take horns out of the equation, maybe 3.5. Any other opinions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 1,094

hoppie

Not posting all pics in one thread

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 1,095

hoppie

One more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,097

hoppie

Another angle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 1,054

TenPtr

I would say 2.5 or 3.5

The 2nd picture makes him look like he is more likely to be 3.5 while the other pics make me lean towards 2 yr old. Either way it appears to be a young buck with great potential.

Curtis-UGA

Hard to say. I vote 3.5. His body is pretty thick and starting to fill out but my what a pencil neck!

Curtis look at his visible back bone showing pencil neck. it would be hard pressed to say he is much over 2.5 I wouldn't think. The horns surely don't fit the body . Makes him look like that talking deer on the wall lol

trophyslayer

Aight guys... I waste my breathe every year on this but they will be half years in the fall... unless you have it in good faith that the deer was born in January

bsanders

Something, to me, doesn't look healthy about him. I'm thinking he's an older deer. I don't put a number in them anymore for reason that would take too long to type right now, but I don't think he's a "not mature" buck.

sman

That deer has been hit by a car or shot before. He has a scar on his neck. Does look a little unhealthy.