Fishing buddies the best catch on GON

Anyone that knows me can tell you I eat, drink and sleep saltwater fishing. I don't have a lot of money and my equipment is mixed with old reels and older rods but most of the time the cooler is filled with a decent amount of fish.
There has been a time I did not have a boat. I met someone on GON that gave me a spot on his boat and let me stay at his place in PC. He is one CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored of a fisherman. He even shared his numbers with me. I hope one day I can repay him for the fishing memories. Even if he does out fish me on every trip.
I have been on here a number of times looking to fill an open spot or two. A few people just fished once with me and a few others are welcome on any trip I make. It is always fun fishing with everyone.
If you have a boat and can fit in an extra or you just want to go fishing and don't have a boat. You are really missing out if you don't reach out to the fisherman on GON.
A special thanks to
Matt. The only person I know who can limit out each trip. Inshore or offshore.
Both Rogers. Maybe the old man can keep a few red snapper next trip.
Jay. Who always catches the big fish and the only person I know who steps out of his car at home and get bit by a ground rattler. I hope the next 4 weeks go by fast so we can fish.
My son Matt who does it all. Driving the boat, taking off fish, pulling the anchor and taking the pictures.
A special thanks to GON and everyone here.

jaymax00

Guys if you ever see this gentleman asking for a fishing buddy to go with him, take him up on it! What a great guy Butch is and his son Matt also. Thank you again my friend for taking me.
Jay Maxwell