Beast lm,,!!

mfbab

Nice ones!!
One thing on the measuring job, and maybe why your scale measured less than you were expecting:
If you close the mouth when you measure, it will measure LESS than it will if you have the mouth open. You are probably .5to1" too long on your measurement of that fish because the mouth is open.
Again, nice fish! Knowing that deal about the measuring might save someone who reads this a fine for keeping a short fish somewhere one day :)

Lawnmowerman

measurements,,,

Nice ones!!
One thing on the measuring job, and maybe why your scale measured less than you were expecting:
If you close the mouth when you measure, it will measure LESS than it will if you have the mouth open. You are probably .5to1" too long on your measurement of that fish because the mouth is open.
Again, nice fish! Knowing that deal about the measuring might save someone who reads this a fine for keeping a short fish somewhere one day :)

Yes Sir,
We know,,,, However, in this particular tournament we're in, they encourage you to measure the fish with their mouth open, to "get the most out of your fish" ,,, not that I agree with it, but I do know the fish are longer with the mouth open.

Over in KBF, the mouth must be closed.
Thanks too for the kind words.

Jon

j_seph

Nice fish.........................How many wives do you have

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Lawnmowerman

looked like several rings you had on

ahhhh,,, ok,,,,
didn't realize you had to be married to wear rings,,, :huh:
yea, I do like my jewelry,, have a gold nugget ring on my right hand,,, I wasn't wearing any of my gold bracelets or necklaces,,,,, I like gold, :cool:

Lawnmowerman

Winner 's,,!!

Very close guess's between many replies.
My scales don't do decimals, so I had to do a little math.
I'm not going to count out the .08 difference of two guesses.
So,,,,,,,,,,, There are THREE winners, all within 2 ounces!!

She weighed, on my scales 7# 8oz.

Winners are:
1) Eugene Stinson
2) oops1
3) NCHillbilly

Yall pm me your address, and I'll send you some incredible worms that work great on the River, and in mostly clear water lakes.

Thanks to all the replies,,,, even riprap's 14.6 :deadhorse:

specialk

i'll guess 8lbs....thanks for letting me play....

Lawnmowerman

Just noticed something,,,, GON's time is off by about 40 minutes,!
When I posted the winners, it was 12:05,,,,