Wife and I just returned from

Hoss

Beautiful country and you did a great job capturing it. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Did you happen to check to see if the water was cold?;)

carver

A nice bunch of GREAT shots Jerry. Glad yall had fun :cheers:
My brother still lives up there in a little town of Martin City. He's a year younger then me and said he's given thought to moving to warmer climates but he's lived up there for over 30+ yrs and said it's hard to just pack up and leave it. Our family moved to Montana after dad retired from the Air Force in the early to mid 60s and Bobs never left.
Thanks Mike,I'd move there if I could get my wife to go along,but she thinks the winters are to long and hard.

carver

Beautiful country and you did a great job capturing it. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Did you happen to check to see if the water was cold?;)

Hoss ,it was quite cold,but felt good after a long hike

pdsniper

wow you have some beautiful pictures, my Brother has a awesome place in Montana the back up to the Bob Marshal wilderness area and I love taking pictures out there always wanted to go to Glacier National park, his place in a little town called Conden it's between Missoula and Kalispell

carver

wow you have some beautiful pictures, my Brother has a awesome place in Montana the back up to the Bob Marshal wilderness area and I love taking pictures out there always wanted to go to Glacier National park, his place in a little town called Conden it's between Missoula and Kalispell

I hope you make to the park,you won't be disappointed,wife and I have been to Alaska,Yellowstone,and Glacier since we retired,It's been awesome.:yeah:

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
thanks for sharing those are some
of the prettiest pictures I've ever seen.