Please send Hunter Haven some prayers

Arrow3

Please pray for Hunter Haven and his family...Haven lost his grandpa earlier today....He was a good man who I had the pleasure of knowing...::; ::;

ultramag

Prayers sent for Haven and you too Brandon, it sounds like you knew him pretty well too::; ::;

Hunter Haven

I just want to say thanks to everyone who took the time to pray for my family and myself. I've never lost a grandparent until last wednesday. It was really tough on me. He was the best grandfather I could have ever had. He spent a lot of time with me growing up and I loved him dearly. The past couple of weeks have truly been some of the hardest times of my life. I miss my grandpa so much, but I know he is in a better place. I'll miss him every single day of my life from here on out, but one thing is for sure. I'll see him again one day, and when I do I'll hug his neck again. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. Haven :flag:

Timbo

Sorry I missed this HH,but it is never easy to let one go.

But you will see him again and right now hes dancing and smiling,because he is with God and a whole lot of his friends.;)

ilikembig

prayers are being said for you and your family...

Hawken2222

I lost my grandfather May 15 1993. He was one of the most special people in my life. I think of him daily, and I know he is in a much better place, and he is with my grandmother, who passed in 1990. Time will ease your pain. Take comfort in the fact that you will see him again one fine day.

Hunter Haven

I'd just like to say thanks once again to all who responded. It is truly a blessing how people on this board help each other out . Thanks guys.:flag:

Jasper

Prayers sent!