Better act now or you may lose it!

bowhunter02

This week Diane Feinstein will introduce a bill to the senate that will instantly turn your AR-15 or any other semi auto sport rifle into a Class 3 weapon, requiring registration, a $200 tax stamp, and the ability for the ATF to drop by at any time (unannounced) to inspect your weapons. New production of these weapons will be illegal upon passing.

But, thats not all. The bill will also ban standard capacity magazines, all handguns that "can" accept more than 10 rounds (every Glock, S&W M&P, Ruger SR9, etc), any firearm with a pistol grip (your favorite turkey gun), and firearms with thumb hole stocks (your deer gun). All of these firearms will become Class 3 weapons, making them illegal to travel across state lines, and none of them may ever be transferred. Not to a friend, not to your children. They must be forfeited to the ATF upon your death.

This is just the tip of the iceberg for this bill. Its beyond extensive. Watch, and learn more about it here. She's been planning this for a long time, and now on the backs of 20 innocent children, she sees her window of opportunity.

There is only one way to stop this. Call and write your representatives, even if you think they're on your side. Tell them this is unacceptable.

In no way do we at Campbell Cameras believe the infringements on our rights will bring safety to anyone. But, rest assured, this bill isn't about curbing gun violence. There is zero data to support that theory. It's about control, it's about registration, it's about confiscation, and it's serious. Remember, every time in history a group of people were required to register their weapons, it always lead to confiscation. Always.

Most politicians don't actually stand for much of anything. Few of them will know exactly whats in this bill. They do what their constituents want so they can get re-elected. Emotions are running high in the wake of this horrific killing, and many representatives who were thought of as "pro-gun" are reconsidering to please their base.

Make sure they know where you stand.

Contact your Senators
http://www.senate.gov/

Contact your Representative
http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

Contact them ASAP. Contact them twice...three times. We don't have much time.

Also, contact other retailers in the outdoor and shooting industry, and tell them to get the word out. Currently, many are not. Companies like Cabelas, Midway USA, MidSouth Shooter Supply, GunBroker, Brownells, The Sportsman's Guide, Cheaper Than Dirt, The National Shooting Sports Foundation, etc, all have thousands if not millions of people on their contact lists. We need them to utilize these lists to get as many people on the phone as possible.

Most media outlets will say there is little support for this law, but rest assured, if we don't speak up, it will pass. The future of our republic literally depends on our action right now.

700Man

Guys this is serious business. We all need to get on board with this. We really all need to step up and take action and contact our congressmen and senators.

Don't sit back and wonder what happened to our rights.

Sold every gun i had every single one of those evil things because guns kill people don't,people are nice they won't hurt anyone,also sold my knifes,bats,rope,forks and spoons ,glass sold anything that might attack someone.

The Horned Toad

I've called all my rep's offices and going to start calling other reps that's aren't even from GA.

rigderunner

i guess ill be a law breaker if this passes them sobs are ignorant i can maybe understand the ar 15s but not all the others i guess all the law officers are gonna all be like barney with one shot

bowhunter02

Think about how many people will be with out a job if this passes?? Do they care about them probably not?

cathooker

Diane Feinstein is a cold hearted control freak. She knows that the masses of American people cannot be controlled until they are disarmed. She does not care about anyone but her and her agenda...Now she has a gun control fruitcake president to back her up....time to hunker down, dig in and get ready guys...a storm is brewing.

fishbum2000

I coppied and posted on my fb page too. Hope thats ok

aabradley82

If I commented about Feinstein You wouldn't be able to understand it because of the ( expletive deleted) would be all over the page. Please contact your congressman or woman, and your senator to tell them to not pass this. Any elected official who supports this should be voted out at the first oppurtunity.

It is people like you that drive the price of my ammo up. Stop the insanity. It won't matter to me what laws they pass because by the time all this nonsense settles the price of ammo and rifles will have doubled and I like many other Americans will be a bow hunter.

Wjackson11x

It is people like you that drive the price of my ammo up. Stop the insanity. It won't matter to me what laws they pass because by the time all this nonsense settles the price of ammo and rifles will have doubled and I like many other Americans will be a bow hunter.

This has nothing to do with hunting, but the loss of one of our constitutional rights. Also has a lot to do with our government trying to control the citizens of this country.

lbzdually

Banned

When they come for your assault bow with quick-load multi-arrow quiver, no one will lift a finger to help you. :crazy:

ByrdDog76

i can maybe understand the ar 15s

Ridge, I think this is a big problem with a lot of us hunters. The second amendment is not there for us to have hunting rifles, it was intended for us to possess weapons which give us the ability to defend ourselves against our own military if need be. That really isn't going to happen with model 700's.

No, semi autos aren't claymores or RPG's. But if it ever hits the fan, it would be easier to stand up to tyranny and possibly capture some of these items if needed with an AK than an 870.

Just my .02 cents.

jigman29

Think of how many non-hunter out there that just love to shoot have assault weapons.The vote they cast help us as much as the hunters vote.If we lose them because we don't care about the assault weapons then we lose a lot of voting power and will keep losing rights one after another.No better time for the gun owners to stand together than right now.