Georgia looks like a good bet to win SEC East

brownceluse

NO i dont have a problem with moving the game, i think someone else might as it was changed after 25 years......We liked the second game of the year, like SOS said you could bank on a couple UGA key players being suspended.:D When a schedule is in a teams favor you still have to win??????? We lost one game we shouldnt and lost to a better team in arky as they were a top five team. UGA lost to EVERY ranked team they played and embarrased the SEC in the bowl game. UGA doesnt worry me at all, their accomplishments are from beating coastal carolina and such and losing all the real games and that defense didnt do all that against the lower teir SEC teams...That kentucky game was a nailbiter. I know every team and every fanbase says their team will be better next season so maybe the dawgs will be good but i dont think they will like what they run into in Columbia this year, this team should be very good. Two first round bookend DE's, a much improved O line and a VERY veteran secondary.......Only concern is DT if you ask me as i havent follow much, Travian was a beast. Im not worried at all.

I'm glad your back! I have missed your post!:rofl::rofl: The only thing as far as this team goes that I know will be better is our D. It was pretty good last year, and with the added depth up front it will be even better. As it stands now without a rash of injuries during the summer the D will be very good. Our O line has been a question mark every year for a long time. It's about time for CMR to get lucky and put a group together. The depth at tb is going to be huge! Not just with Marshall and Gurley coming, but with Boo Malcombe turning into a bruiser. If I were you I would be kind of worried. Yall lost some talent, but not just talent per say. KEY talent. I'm wouldnt bank on Lattimore being the same either. I think he will be a totaly different player.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Ginny, dry it up. You're still whining and crying about UGA's schedule? Good grief. Act like a man for goodness sake. Yall didn't win the east and we did and nobody cares how good you think yall were. Yall couldn't win enough games to win the east and nobody cares who what yall's record was. Grow up man.

brownceluse

Ginny, dry it up. You're still whining and crying about UGA's schedule? Good grief. Act like a man for goodness sake. Yall didn't win the east and we did and nobody cares how good you think yall were. Yall couldn't win enough games to win the east and nobody cares who what yall's record was. Grow up man.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: At least hes good for a laugh or two!:rofl::rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
NO i dont have a problem with moving the game, i think someone else might as it was changed after 25 years......We liked the second game of the year, like SOS said you could bank on a couple UGA key players being suspended.:D When a schedule is in a teams favor you still have to win??????? We lost one game we shouldnt and lost to a better team in arky as they were a top five team. UGA lost to EVERY ranked team they played and embarrased the SEC in the bowl game. UGA doesnt worry me at all, their accomplishments are from beating coastal carolina and such and losing all the real games and that defense didnt do all that against the lower teir SEC teams...That kentucky game was a nailbiter. I know every team and every fanbase says their team will be better next season so maybe the dawgs will be good but i dont think they will like what they run into in Columbia this year, this team should be very good. Two first round bookend DE's, a much improved O line and a VERY veteran secondary.......Only concern is DT if you ask me as i havent follow much, Travian was a beast. Im not worried at all.

Yall certainly did bank on it. It was the only reason you were ever able to win.

gin house

I like your optomism with your team but i cant see it.....You do realize you dont have ANY Olineman on the roster that isnt a freshman or sophmore? You just lost the best two olinemen on the team in Glenn and Jones.....Theres little to no experience there without them. Someone has droped the ball recruiting in the trenches at UGA. They lost Tyson, the best d lineman, if im not mistaken Boykin who also led the team in tackles. Rambo??? I cant remember but i think hes gone...Led the team in interceptions. BOTH of you tightend with any experience is gone in Aaron White and Orson Charles. Both the kicker and the punter are gone(they accounted for many points in their career at uga) I just dont see what is to be feared with a weak o line, pretty good d line but had some loss and a secondary that lost its two best players, a freshman kicking/punting game with a decent back in Crowell and a good stable of backs but what can they do running behind four freshmen and sophmores in the SEC? We will find out. On paper and not being biased i really dont think UGA is as good as USC. If you do id like to know how but i dont see it. We had some key losses but if you look at it both teams lost about the same. What might suprise you is the comparison between Shaw and Murray. Would you believe Shaw finished the season with the #2 qb rating in the sec? He had a higher completion percentage than murray. Murray threw for more yards than shaw with twice as many interceptions but Shaw was the #17 rusher in the SEC as a qb..........Whod a thunk it? I think our weakness will be wide receiver in losing Alshon but were really a run first team anyhow. What i see in UGA next year is a weak Oline that cant block for a good stable of backs who also cant block for a couple decent widereceivers with a very good defense. I think the Oline will bring this team down, they just came out of highschool having to block the best in the nation. Really......Im not at all worried.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I like your optomism with your team but i cant see it.....You do realize you dont have ANY Olineman on the roster that isnt a freshman or sophmore? You just lost the best two olinemen on the team in Glenn and Jones.....Theres little to no experience there without them. Someone has droped the ball recruiting in the trenches at UGA. They lost Tyson, the best d lineman, if im not mistaken Boykin who also led the team in tackles. Rambo??? I cant remember but i think hes gone...Led the team in interceptions. BOTH of you tightend with any experience is gone in Aaron White and Orson Charles. Both the kicker and the punter are gone(they accounted for many points in their career at uga) I just dont see what is to be feared with a weak o line, pretty good d line but had some loss and a secondary that lost its two best players, a freshman kicking/punting game with a decent back in Crowell and a good stable of backs but what can they do running behind four freshmen and sophmores in the SEC? We will find out. On paper and not being biased i really dont think UGA is as good as USC. If you do id like to know how but i dont see it. We had some key losses but if you look at it both teams lost about the same. What might suprise you is the comparison between Shaw and Murray. Would you believe Shaw finished the season with the #2 qb rating in the sec? He had a higher completion percentage than murray. Murray threw for more yards than shaw with twice as many interceptions but Shaw was the #17 rusher in the SEC as a qb..........Whod a thunk it? I think our weakness will be wide receiver in losing Alshon but were really a run first team anyhow. What i see in UGA next year is a weak Oline that cant block for a good stable of backs who also cant block for a couple decent widereceivers with a very good defense. I think the Oline will bring this team down, they just came out of highschool having to block the best in the nation. Really......Im not at all worried.

Ginny, you can't even speak intelligently about your own team. Don't embarrass yourself more by trying to tell us about ours.

Or do. It is dang funny. School us about UGA football ginny. You're the expert. Go ahead.:pop:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
You can stop working so feverishly on your reply ginny. I'm not gonna read one of your 60 line specials with no paragraph separations.

gin house

Youre either bitter or just off in the head........I dont care about UGA's schedule, i find it hillarius how its been shifted around in hopes for next year. Act like a man????? I dont buy into the UGA hype and my opinion is mine. Im having a conversation with someone and would like to continue to do so without your rambling like a woman at the right time. How would you know what it means to be a man? All i can gather from you is when you hear something you dont like you personally critisize people and remind me of a bitter fat kid that got his lunch money taken. I am a man and im plenty grown but thank you for your interest. Call a man out in person, not behind a computer. Now if you dont mind find somewhere else to spew your sewage, some dont want to hear it.

brownceluse

The only kid you will see on the O line that will be a true freshman will be John Theus. David Andrews red shirted last year. He will be the starting center. Everyone else that you'll see has played some last year. We will have true tackles playing tackle next year. I'm not saying that this O line will all that, but we have had issues on the O line since CMR came to Athens. Orson Charles could catch the ball, but he couldnt block. We gain there with big artie Lynch. He can block. If you think our D lost their best tackle then you will be very unhappy as our season unfolds! Its been fun but i'm going to be.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Youre either bitter or just off in the head........I dont care about UGA's schedule, i find it hillarius how its been shifted around in hopes for next year. Act like a man????? I dont buy into the UGA hype and my opinion is mine. Im having a conversation with someone and would like to continue to do so without your rambling like a woman at the right time. How would you know what it means to be a man? All i can gather from you is when you hear something you dont like you personally critisize people and remind me of a bitter fat kid that got his lunch money taken. I am a man and im plenty grown but thank you for your interest. Call a man out in person, not behind a computer. Now if you dont mind find somewhere else to spew your sewage, some dont want to hear it.

I don't care what you want to hear. If you don't like what I say you should stop posting in UGA threads. But you couldn't stay away if you had to.

You don't care about our schedule? Then hush about it.

And I find it hilarious that you can't spell hilarious.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Weapons all over the field. All over it.:rofl:

gin house

You can stop working so feverishly on your reply ginny. I'm not gonna read one of your 60 line specials with no paragraph separations.

LOL.......Dude i went to school and then to work. You probably dont know how it is to get a little rusty when you work with your hands and have been out of school for a while but i can understand as you probably havent been out of college long, you probably havent even given the car back to ma and pa....Have you even got a job yet? Its ok, the real world doesnt care about spelling and paragraph structure like a college boy does......You'll be fine. Did you even get to go to UGA or did you get the brass spoon instead of the silver spoon and have to go to one of those third world country universities down around Americas??:rofl: This is football son, nobody cares about your spelling or your mouth. Speak football, your opinon but we call all do without your smart elek mouth.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
LOL.......Dude i went to school and then to work. You probably dont know how it is to get a little rusty when you work with your hands and have been out of school for a while but i can understand as you probably havent been out of college long, you probably havent even given the car back to ma and pa....Have you even got a job yet? Its ok, the real world doesnt care about spelling and paragraph structure like a college boy does......You'll be fine. Did you even get to go to UGA or did you get the brass spoon instead of the silver spoon and have to go to one of those third world country universities down around Americas??:rofl: This is football son, nobody cares about your spelling or your mouth. Speak football, your opinon but we call all do without your smart elek mouth.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I want to be just like you ginny. A real man's man.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go Dawgs!!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Suth Karluna is ther bestest fotbul teem in thee land son. Tehy r gon rin the tabble and thats thu botum lin cuase ginnhousse saays so.