Tent safe heater?

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
Is there any 100% safe heater for a Tent? Electric is fine. Does anyone use a tent safe heater?

660griz

Yes. I have a tent heater that runs on propane. Catalytic and turns off if tipped over.

Coleman and Mr. Heater make models for tents. I use both. Buddy heater for BIG tents or my old camper. Coleman SportCat for smaller tents.

7Mag Hunter

Yes. I have a tent heater that runs on propane. Catalytic and turns off if tipped over.

Coleman and Mr. Heater make models for tents. I use both. Buddy heater for BIG tents or my old camper. Coleman SportCat for smaller tents.

X-2... Carbon Monoxide gas is heavier than air and
will sink to the lowest levels (like water)....Make sure you
have some ventilation....I leave camper door slightly open
and in the tent, the door unzipped at the bottom...I don't sleep directly on the floor
of my tents...I use an army style cot....(see above)

Been using Coleman Cat type heaters for years.....

Bam Bam

X3! Love My Big Buddy Heater, it is Safe for Indoor/Outdoor Use! I've Stayed in my Tent Several Times in the Teens and Twenties using My Big Buddy and I slept like I was at Home "Warm and Cozy"!!!!

Lukikus2

Electric for tent or RV the best I found was a ceramic with temperature setting and auto shut off if knocked over.

660griz

X-2... Carbon Monoxide gas is heavier than air and
will sink to the lowest levels (like water)....Make sure you
have some ventilation....I leave camper door slightly open
and in the tent, the door unzipped at the bottom...I don't sleep directly on the floor
of my tents...I use an army style cot....(see above)

Been using Coleman Cat type heaters for years.....

The ones now also have a low oxygen shutoff.

Latest posts