best hunting Gloves cold weather

It's kinda like asking guys what boots... We feel the cold differently. A very good friend I used to hunt with was gloveless as we met during actual blizzard conditions and I had him unload my rifle because my gloved fingers were near numb.

For those with hands like "mine" a jacket with kangaroo pocket in front or a muff with warmers inside are A#1

ssmith

Warm hands

Cabelas goose down muff with zipper pocket. Bought on sale for 14.88 regularly 59.00. Bought a 29 dollar lithium battery that warms your hands and charges your phone. A great combination to keep your trigger finger ready.

pacecars

http://www.cabelas.com/product/clot...th-thinsulate-insulation/1222750.uts?slotId=1

I agree a goof insulated waist muff with the big hand warmer in them is the best for sitting on the stand but these gove mitts from Cabela's are nice too.
Magnet holds the mitt out of the way if you want your fingers free and there is a slit to free your thumb too.

I have these and they work well. When I am hunting in a blind the best thing is a Mr Buddy heater! I don't need gloves with that sucker on!

reflexman

Snake Dodger
ive had 30 pair of hunting gloves or so the warmest n most comfortable hands down were n are poly fleece n there not to thick

Killer Kyle

It was 28 and snowing here today.

I wore regular brown cloth jersy gloves and carried my Hawken rifle.

Were you on the move, or sitting still? When I'm on the move, my hands nearly never get cold, and I seldom wear gloves. But when I'm sitting still for 4-10 hrs, that's a different story.

Bubba_1122

Forty eight years ago I went on a wilderness canoe trip for 2 weeks in Canada (Superior-Quetico National Forest).We were told to bring wool because it keeps you warm even when it's wet (and when you're portaging canoes your socks and hands will be wet).

One of the great outdoor lessons I've ever had.

I wear wool socks over polypropelene liners. I buy wool sweaters in March/April (Jos Banks) for very little money (usually $30 or so) and wear them over a polypropylene liner. I wear wool gloves. I have a LL Bean wool stocking cap or else wear a wool Pendleton crusher type hat.

I'm usually pretty comfortable.