Cuddeback capture IR

HEADHUNTER11

I bought one from my niece friend that was selling his. It didn't come with manual so Im going on the fly with the internet manual. When the counter gets down to zero from 40 it starts back over at ten and once to zero it starts back over a 10 again. It continues doing this and will never arm itself Wonder if I'm doing something wrong or if camera is a dud!?!? Anyone's help would be good.

Thanks

littlenorth

HEADHUNTER11:
In the search box type: cuddeback capture IR trail camera manual. Press the enter key.
When the page opens, scroll down and select the link: Scouting Cameras by Cuddeback-Support-Product Manuals
When the page opens under Product Manuals select: Capture, then Capture IR.
Best of luck and good hunting.

littlenorth

Another suggestion would be to email Cuddeback explaining what the camera is doing and what you have tried. All the best.

Davexx1

Here is the link to the Cuddeback Capture support page. From there you can click on manuals, update info, etc.. The count down you refer to happens occasionally. It usually stops by itself after a while or you can pop out a battery then push it back in to stop the count down but you have to reset time and date if you do that.

http://support.cuddeback.com/ProductSupport/CaptureSupportPage.html

I would update the software in that camera if it has not already been done. Make sure you are using a known good SD card, new batteries, etc..

Good luck.

Dave

Wild Turkey

Some of the cuddebacks can NOT accept a card bigger than 2gb.
Maybe youre card is too big.

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I bought one from my niece friend that was selling his. It didn't come with manual so Im going on the fly with the internet manual. When the counter gets down to zero from 40 it starts back over at ten and once to zero it starts back over a 10 again. It continues doing this and will never arm itself Wonder if I'm doing something wrong or if camera is a dud!?!? Anyone's help would be good.

Thanks

Try power cycling the camera by removing the batteries.

RamblinWreck

My cruddyback was such a piece of *%#!, it ended up as a target for my suppressed 22 pistol. I felt a lot better after a putting a few mags thru it. :D