Henry county hunters beware! Large black panther-like cat spotted

godogs57

If these folks only knew how far away from any human contact these animals really live, they'd be amazed. Why is it that 99% of the reports are from populated areas. Godamighty.....

Killdee

On the way home from camp last week a very reliable no nonsense Nephew of mine who was behind me said he saw a regular colored panther in Coweta on 1-85. Said it was ratty looking in poor health. He came home and found reports of the sightings in the area.Not black but If he said he saw it he saw it. If theres truly one on the prowl, a picture should turn up on a trail cam or somebody's phone.

JimmyD

Probably a panther! They found a Bigfoot in nearby Clayton county a few years ago. The Bigfoot was most likely keeping it as a pet!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Dog makes a fine meal.

Oh yea, my challenge still stands....

fisch

I put my best friend in a stand in Harris County and at 0745 hrs, he heard something trotting behind him. He didn't pay it any attention because he thought it was a tree rat, but when it got closer and louder, he turned around. He said it was a beige panther about 4 feet away and it did not appear to be too afraid of him. It turned around and sauntered off from where it came.

A panther was taken in Troup County, GA back in '09. It was said to be a "unique" experience.

http://www.buckmasters.com/cougar-killed-in-troup-county-ga.aspx

I'm thinking that it's not all that unique. And, my buddy's integrity is rock solid. He's not one to make up a wild and crazy story. So, we set up game cams to catch a glimpse of him.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Seen a black cat on my club years ago and I'm not the only one. Prolly a half dozen sittings in the last 12 years. They have all been black and there not kitty kats. I promise. I know there is no scientifically recognized black cat but there here

swamp hunter

We've got lot's of Panthers down here in the Glades.
Bout ate up with them.
Tan ones mostly but a couple Albinos, 6 Spotted ones and about 50 black ones.
We're missing one black cat so just maybe........::gone:

sman

We've got lot's of Panthers down here in the Glades.
Bout ate up with them.
Tan ones mostly but a couple Albinos, 6 Spotted ones and about 50 black ones.
We're missing one black cat so just maybe........::gone:

He must be very fast and tired by now.

bubbafowler

Took this picture from my stand the other afternoon in coweta. Definitely a panther kitten.

Attachments

• NCM_0163.jpg
    NCM_0163.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,692

bubbafowler

2 does came in to 15 yards about 10 minutes later, one caught a free ride in a Ford....... Maybe it was good luck.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I put my best friend in a stand in Harris County and at 0745 hrs, he heard something trotting behind him. He didn't pay it any attention because he thought it was a tree rat, but when it got closer and louder, he turned around. He said it was a beige panther about 4 feet away and it did not appear to be too afraid of him. It turned around and sauntered off from where it came.

A panther was taken in Troup County, GA back in '09. It was said to be a "unique" experience.

http://www.buckmasters.com/cougar-killed-in-troup-county-ga.aspx

I'm thinking that it's not all that unique. And, my buddy's integrity is rock solid. He's not one to make up a wild and crazy story. So, we set up game cams to catch a glimpse of him.

Post pics

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Seen a black cat on my club years ago and I'm not the only one. Prolly a half dozen sittings in the last 12 years. They have all been black and there not kitty kats. I promise. I know there is no scientifically recognized black cat but there here

Ok

T