First filmed hunt with kill shot

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
As good as it gets......... congrats to all !!!!!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Congrats, that was cool. Actually, I had a good chuckle about how he wasted no time makin that shot....I believe you were still talkin when he shot. :bounce:

Luv2Bowhnt

Congratulations, that is awesome!! I had a friendship damaged over my 6yr old (at the time) shooting his 1st deer which turned out to be a button buck. Anyway, it shouldn't matter what a child's first deer is. Congrats to the young man. Keep it up!

lungbuster123

Awesome man. My little man is 6 and I'm going to start taking him a few times this year. Once he is old enough to shoot you best believe he can shoot whatever he wants. Great stuff man!

thebuckslayer

Awesome...

Your cell phone did a great job.. I thought it was hilarious when your son started imitating how the buck stepped out. Classic. Reminds me of when I was a little boy.. Way to go on bringing you boy up right. My father and I have been hunting together since I was 7 and I am 27 now, I cannot think of any father and son that have a better relationship than us. Me and my father don't have videos but I remember everything like it was yesterday. I never can remember certain things that people have done for me in my life, but I have always remembered the first person to ever take me hunting. My Pops.

tcoker

Congrats. WTG. Awesome job, that was a fun hunt. Well done and make sure you back that up, you don't want to lose that video.

cmriner

Way to go lil man! Love the fist pump. Doesn't matter the size of the deer, its all about the big smile on the lil fellas face. Great job guys!!

Addicted

Little Man didn't mess around! Awesome!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Awesome, that's what its about right there. Congrats

lum4life

He definitely has a trigger finger! One shot, One kill! lol

tcarter86

awesome video and awesome shot by the the little guy.

dropped him right where he stood.

thats a trophy in my book, its what makes you happy when you shoot it. forget all the nay sayers.

congrats again to the lil man :)

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Awesome! I can't wait till my son kills his first.

walkinboss01

Awesome shot, and nice video. Congrats to both of y'all.