Top Counties in GA for BIG BUCKS

JoeWeb10

1. Macon
2. Dooly
3. Harris
4. Fulton
5. Colquitt

Some others are Troup, Pulaski, or anything on the Flint River.

dawgs511

Y'all keep saying Fulton...but I've lived here my whole life and can't even think of anywhere legal to deer hunt with a rifle around Johns Creek :huh: Sounds like I need to quit driving to Burke County and just stay here in Fulton!

billy336

i'm sure their are a lot of hunters that are very happy their county did not make any of these list! i just asoon not make it to easy for the out of staters. they already get to many tags for way to little money.

$300 aint too little money bud

vsudoc

Banned
I haven't seen one person mention Turner County. Turner county produces some gaggers every year! I know of one area within the county that harvests 10-15 deer over 140 every year! 4-5 of these are usually over 160.
Anyway, Washington County dang sure isn't close to being in the top 10 much less the top 5

sman

Macon
Dooly
Lee
Worth
Dodge

vsudoc

Banned
Turner, Worth, Lee, Dougherty, Mitchell, Brooks.
Macon, Harris Meriwether
Fulton, Dekalb, Cobb
Morgan, Jasper
ALL these counties produce more big bucks annually than Washington County.

I don't register deer that I harvest, but, if I did ,I would have 6 out of top 10 spots with a rifle and ALL 10 out of ten spots with a bow in Washington County. I have filmed more big, harvested deer in Turner Worth Lee and Dougherty in the past 10 yrs than I know of ever being harvested in Washington County.

vsudoc

Banned
1. worth
2. turner
3. brooks
4. lee, dougherty
5. morgan, jasper
6. fulton, dekalb, meriwether
7. macon, harris

my 2 cents.

SouthernYankee

Y'all keep saying Fulton...but I've lived here my whole life and can't even think of anywhere legal to deer hunt with a rifle around Johns Creek :huh: Sounds like I need to quit driving to Burke County and just stay here in Fulton!

You can't legally gun hunt anywhere in N.Fulton I trad. bow hunt near you