Baiting

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like Governor Deal is putting the power of decision where it should have been all along.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That's not what the order says, but why let facts jump into this discussion at this late date.

Shhhh. Schadenfruede is good. Let's be quiet and get all of it we can.;):bounce:

Rebel 3

That's not what the order says, but why let facts jump into this discussion at this late date.

It orders DNR to recommend an appropriate expansion of the southern zone to the DNR board. The DNR board will vote yes to whatever the governor wants them too. Who do you think appoints board members? I did not state anything that was not true.

one hogman

"Ordered to Evaluate, determine an Appropriate expansion and present that to the board for ACTION" sure sounds like an ordered expansion to me !! maybe you read things different where you come from:huh::huh:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member

Would u please explain what the order says , or maybe take a minute and read the article that was just posted on top of forum , thanks ! Man I like our governor !!!!!

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
Should be same statewide. Glad deal is doing something

one hogman

Should be same statewide. Glad deal is doing something

While I agree with his actions we must ALL remember Deal signed the current law that only allowed the Southern zone to bait, either he wasn't thinking then, he thought it wasn't a big DEAL, or he has gotten significant calls for it to be made equal..:smash:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I know. It also says abuse of power, because it doesn't say reduction.

So reducing legislation to allow property owner rights, isn't reduction? :rofl:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
The executive order specifically says EXPAND the southern zone.

It also says "based on the best wildlife management practices."

You cannot do both. One part of the EO is erroneous in it's directive. "expand the southern zone" was an obvious typographical error.:bounce:

The mtn man

You cannot do both. One part of the EO is erroneous in it's directive. "expand the southern zone" was an obvious typographical error.:bounce:

Unless the intent is to expand the southern zone North a hundred miles or so to cover the piedmont area where all the hunting leases are, the mountain counties do not have the vast timber company land that the piedmont and south does, my bet is baiting get passed up to the gateway to the mountain counties then stops there, who knows?

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE

I believe it is well thought out with that word inequity.
They can do both by expanding the southern zone with sound wildlife management practices all the way to the Tennessee line and ban placed feed for deer and hog entirely in the southern zone. Done Deal.:smash: