10ft fishing yak

Yakman22

What's your price range? Vibe Yellowfin, Jackson Cruise 10, perception pescador, Tarpon 100. All those are probably in the 600-700 dollar range. If you wanna go cheaper then you can try academy, they have a good selection of kinda lower end ones

Yakman22

What's your price range? Vibe Yellowfin, Jackson Cruise 10, perception pescador, Tarpon 100. All those are probably in the 600-700 dollar range. If you wanna go cheaper then you can try academy, they have a good selection of kinda lower end ones

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Suggestions for 10ft light fishing yak that I can haul on top of crew cab truck while towing 5th wheel RV.

How big a fella are you. 10 footers won't hold much heft or height comfortably.

Saw a setup similar to this at High Falls State Park on the back of a camper. Thought it was pretty ingenious.
maxresdefault.jpg

61BelAir

My wife has her eye on an Ascend 10T from Bass Pro. She has an FS12T and loves it, but wants a shorter one. The older FS10T has stability issues and the D10T doesn't have a framed seat so those are out. The 10T is a new for 2017 kayak and has the tunnel hull design like the 12T and 128T. Weight is listed @ 67 pounds. It lists for $550.

That kayak and bike rack setup on the camper above is nice.

That rig on the class C above is nice. I have a bumper and spare tire on the back of my 5th wheel, maybe could be modified for something like that.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Old Town Guide 119 canoe,49 lbs but can handle 450 to 500 lbs,a little longer than what your looking for at 11'9"

I am no expert by any stretch but I have a 10' Future Beach 104 Angler Kayak (299.00 from Dick's) and its awesome to me. Only weighs 46 lbs and has 300 lb capacity.