Thursday night eats were turrable......

Dub

Had these in the freezer.....Publix, I believe.

Never tried 'em before.

400 degree oven, pyrex dish with olive oil and hit them with this Cactus Dust....also never tried before.

Mixed a fast batch of cocktail sauce.......

It was so bad.....turrable........wife and I killed them all and she demanded I grab more from Publix (that's where I found Quack's recommended Everglade's Seasoning products....just not their moppin' sauce....yet...:flag:)

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Wow!!!!!!!! Never heard of that. Looks great!!!!!!!

Dub

I'd never seen them before, either.

I was in Publix back between the meat & seafood departments.....looking at their sushi rolls and walked by the small frozen seafood spot they have right there and the Grouper Burgers jumped into my cart.

They are very much like crab cakes, yet not so rich....more of the grouper flavor comes through. Basically they are everything I like in crab cake and nothing that I don't like. I'll certainly be buying more.

The Cactus Dust is a sho'nuff winner, too. I'm looking forward to using it on other stuff.

I can only imagine how these Grouper Burgers could have been taken to another level entirely with some lime juice and lime zest on them. I'll adopt that next time.

Incredibly easy, too. 400 degree oven, olive oil in a glass dish....frozen Grouper Burgers.......20-25 mins.

Wife's idea was to eat 'em like burgers with buns, cheddar, mater, bacon and such. They were better, in my opinion....without all that and eaten with just the cocktail sauce.