Help with pump wiring?

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Which wires go where then? As I have stated on so many times, I am NOT an electrician. There are days I have trouble putting batteries in. I mean, I was ok at doing simple motorcycle wiring, but this ain't a motorcycle, I have no wiring schematic, and no idea what wires are what. Red, black, green here, white, black and blue there... no uniformity.

I'd call the well guy, but he already charged me $125 to replace the switch that is going bad now, and is already dodging my calls because of the leaking tank.

Without knowing exactly where the wires are routed into the source of power and to the motor I wouldn't even know where to wire it, or try and give advice.

If both wires were correct you should have had one white, one black, and one green on each side. Both greens would ground to the screws at the base. Both whites on one side and both blacks on the other side.

CHANDLECTRIC

Well pump Pressure switch

On the 120v set up it will work fine with the neutral wires (white) connected to the contacts , but you could just wire nut them together ( neutral wires are not suppose to be broken or opened with contacts or switches)