nef barrel accessory program...

biggdogg

has anyone tried it. i'm thinking about getting the ultra varmint in 22-250 and then sending the frame in to get a 7mm-08 barrel. has anone had any problems with the barrels and is an ffl required to do the shipping?

DS7418

Gone But Not Forgotten
The program works great,, but it takes from 6--8 weeks.. no FFL required. I have sent in 3-times for different barrels and they all worked great. The NEFs are NOT like a T/C barrel,,,,, the NEFs need to be fitted at the factory.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
has anyone tried it. i'm thinking about getting the ultra varmint in 22-250 and then sending the frame in to get a 7mm-08 barrel. has anone had any problems with the barrels and is an ffl required to do the shipping?
I had thought about doing it. An owner can ship to a manufacturer and they can ship it back to you the owner.

DS7418

Gone But Not Forgotten
The program works great,, but it takes from 6--8 weeks.. no FFL required. I have sent in 3-times for different barrels and they all worked great. The NEFs are NOT like a T/C barrel,,,,, the NEFs need to be fitted at the factory.
ttt

frankwright

I sent an older 20 ga frame and had the muzzle loader barrel fitted. Since I wanted the Monte Carlo stock and the ML comes with a different fore arm anyway, I just sent the receiver in a little tiny priority box.

It took about six weeks to get it back and they did a good job and threw in a trigger job as I requested.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
i sent in my "decent" shooting 243 stainless sb2 and got the 270 bbl for it. after the factory trigger job that comes with fitting the frame to the barrel. that sucker flat out shoots !!! i love the 270 in stainless. wish they had it in 25-06 or 7mm08 i would get one for my boy to replace his youth 243.

biggdogg

what do they do to the trigger and how much do they charge to adjust it?

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
they smooth it out and it is very crisp now. it was no charge .

edge6245

Does anyone know how I can contact these people. My son has the nef in a 410 and I want to get the 243 or 223 barrel for him.