SOS!! In need of fish friend tomorrow! (found-back at it)

bayoubetty

I desperately need to fish tomorrow. I hit the wall today. I have not been fishing since april 7th and I am loosing my mind. Anyone who knows me knows my passion, ok obsession with the fish. I dont care what we fish for, I just need to get on the water. Because of my injury to my finger, I cant take my boat out but will gladly meet you anywhere, this side of Macon and Tennessee. This plea not only comes from me but my spouse, as I am a much better wife when I get to fish regularly. So for the love of all that is holy, please get in touch!
your friend, BB

Last edited:

The Foreigner

Come on folks, dig one out here for BB She's done a lot for GON folk with the tournaments she's arranged.

Perhaps they are all scared of being out-fished BB!::ke:::ke:::ke:

cam45

I feel your pain Jen!:banginghe You would be more than welcome to go with me if I was off but since i missed a week because i fractured my tailbone, I'm having to work everyday i can to catch up! Don't sweat it I'm sure there will be somebody going tomorrow that will be glad to take you! Take care of that finger!

bayoubetty

Come on folks, dig one out here for BB She's done a lot for GON folk with the tournaments she's arranged.

Perhaps they are all scared of being out-fished BB!::ke:::ke:::ke:

Thanks! I'm a little impaired right now so all are safe :biggrin2:

Thanks, Cam45..take care of that tail! I know you would be there!

cuda67bnl

PM coming your way.......

Todd71673

BB, I'll be at Oakwood bait and tackle about 5:30 am. Just plan on dragging some downlines around because I'm jonesing too. Its a small jonboat but I think the wind won't be too bad until after lunch. Your welcome to join me.

j_seph

Catch one for me cause I gotta work.

bayoubetty

well..you have a point...and he did talk to Larry before the BB tourney and won for the catfish! So I'll be ok sharing the cuda love!

Zebco 33

I have a full boat for the silver fish today otherwise I would be happy to have you aboard. Maybe SUnday we can go topwater fishing late in the day if the wife doesn't want to go.

That doesn't sound right.....but 4 casting out of 1 boat ain't gonna cut it.

bayoubetty

Thanks, Larry. I'll be down at Jazz Fest in NOLA on Sunday(the boss plays Sunday :) )..leaving tomorrow afternoon to head down. I missed heading out with Todd this morning..my alarm didnt go off at 4AM this morning.. so here I sit..boo hoo. Oh well, if I dont hear from anyone, I may hit my golf course pond or a neighborhood pond.