2013 Perry DUCKS UNLIMITED BANQUET/DINNER!!!!!!!

BREAK'N WINGS

Okay Ya'll the Perry Chapter DU will be hosting our 2013 Banquet/Dinner on August 17 2013. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again, and have a good time rasing money for the ducks. Info below:

August 17th 2013
Ga National Fairgrounds and Agricenter (Murphy Hall)
6:30pm -11:30pm
Seafood Buffet and all you can cosume.

There will also be close to 30 guns at the Dinner.

Last but not Least if you purchase your Ticket before Aug
4th you'll be entered in adrawing for a AR-15.

Hope everyone can attend.

Please Pm me if you have any questions.

cutem'all1090

If you buy a single or couple ticket before this Sunday night August 4 you will be in the Early bird Gun raffle for a AR-15

BREAK'N WINGS

Still got time fella's !!! Come hang out with us this Saturday and help raise money for the DUCKS!!

BREAK'N WINGS

Thanks to all that attended the dinner last night. On behalf of the Perry Chapter we hope that everyone had a good time. Looking forward to seeing everyone at our next event!!! Thanks again!!!!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
That was an awesome event!

I've been to a bunch of banquets and I have to say the seafood dinner was hands down the best banquet meal I've ever had!

To serve that many people that quickly and have that quality of food is remarkable!

BREAK'N WINGS

That was an awesome event!

I've been to a bunch of banquets and I have to say the seafood dinner was hands down the best banquet meal I've ever had!

To serve that many people that quickly and have that quality of food is remarkable!

Have to say the food was off the chain. Glad you had a good time!