Soft Hackle Swap! Sign up and Rules

TopWater94

Gracias master of the pay and all who participated. Look forward to the next one as well.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Ok y'all,they are on the way. Thanks for any that sent extras,it certainly was not required;But it was a nice touch. Also thanks to all,for sending postage and mailers. This was one of the few swaps where I did not have to pay someone's postage!:cheers:
Look forward to the next swap!

TopWater94

Got my flies today, nice tying dudes and dudettes'

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Good deal. When all have gotten theirs,I will unstick this thread and let'r drift on down stream.

squirrelhunter912

When is there gonna be another I just read this thread and was wondering if we are gonna have another one

Dr. Strangelove

Nice lookin' bunch o' flies, folks. I'll be keeping these pristine with the little paper tags attached so I can learn to tie those patterns. Thanks again!

Tightliner

Great job folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah:TW, thanks for the "get well" gift, very thoughtful of you:cheers:. They will go well with my baetis collection, that is my bread and butter species. I spend more time conjuring up baetis pattern variations than any other (I love tying small stuff). Looking forward to the next swap.

Later..............................

luv2drum

Got mine yesterday, VERY NICE. Can't wait to try and tie some of my own like them. Thanks for hosting PM, thanks to all who participated, I've learned a lot and really enjoyed it.

KINGFISHER

Received mine in the mail today! Nice looking bunch of flies guys! Paymaster, thanks for hosting the Swap. Great learning experience for myself and I'm sure everyone else as well. Thanks to everyone that participated and I can't wait to do it again. Overbrook and myself are gonna be hosting a Saltwater and Bass Swap back to back as soon as everyone that want's to participate gets ready for it. It doesn't matter if ya don't warmwater/saltwater fish. Ya just might decide ya wanna try it one day and no one can deny it's a whole lotta fun tying those big 'ol mouthful flies:D So check it out and let us know when everyones ready,no hurry at all. Tight lines to everyone!:cool:

Tonyf6188

Got mine today and they all look great. Gave me some good
ideas for the next one!

However, I must confess and apologize. After I got mine
I realized I did not toe-tag the ones I made. I do not know
if Paymaster helped me out or not but if you did THANKS!
Sorry guys, it was a rookie fly-swapper mistake I promise
it will not happen again.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Good Deal guys. I enjoy swaps especially when it goes as smooth as this one did. :cheers: