Official Bream Fly Swap......

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
And that is that!
I'll get everybody's box back in the mail Monday.
Thanks to everyone who participated. Your work never ceases to amaze this poor tier. At the end of every swap, I always feel like I got better than I gave.
Thanks,
BB

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'll post one more pic of a box with all the flies before I send them back.

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Flies went out with this mornng's mail.
One last pic of a completed box.....

Attachments

• box 004.JPG
    box 004.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 357

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Good Job injun joe!

Now that bunch of bugs will get some work! :clap:

Oak-flat Hunter

I am itching too feed the bluegills thanks everybody .These flies are fantastic.!!!! and thank You Injun Joe for Hosting it.!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got'm today!!!!!!! Gonna be some bream killas for sure! Thanks y'all!:clap:

Wishin I was Fishin

I got mine too. I was a bit worried but found the envelope hung up inside the box. :p Thanks again everyone. These are fantastic. Can't wait for the next one.

Burger74

Got mine out of the box last night! Man what a bunch of sweet looking flies, great job guys these things are going to hurt some gills feelings for sure! injun joe thanks for hosting this swap you have done a stellar job and made this one of the easiest swaps to be a part of. I just cant wait to start in on them gills!

Tight lines everyone!
C.Burger

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Nuther great swap! Thanks injun joe for a great job of hosting. We shall let this thread drift on down stream.

pine nut

Just got home today and got the mail from the neighbor. I got mine today! Cannot wait to try them out. Good looking job guys and thanks for all of you!