I'm just curious what you would do...

Do you shoot?

• I shoot the buck.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I shoot the dog.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I shoot myself in the foot because I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I immediately leave to lobby for Phil's eviction from the boards.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I wait for a black panther.

Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters

GeauxLSU

There you are.
Sitting in your heated tower stand overlooking your corn pile in the middle of a food plot. You rode your 4 wheeler right to the stand so you're not winded and the excitement is building. This is your favorite high fenced place to hunt so you're feeling optimistic.
It's about 10 minutes before legal shooting light when suddenly you see a deer run up to the pile. It's a basket racked 10 point. You raise your scoped muzzleloader to make the 175 yard shot but quickly the buck looks over it's shoulder and turns, rack down to face what's coming. A second later a dog comes running in and stops to square off with the buck. It's a big dog and it's wearing a Bush in '04 collar So? Do you shoot either and do you take a head shot?
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Last edited:

Al33

Wellllllll,........

I thinks I would have to get another swig and ponder it a bit. Iffen I was trophy huntin', I thinks I might wait and see if a pig came out for some corn wearing a Kerry T-shirt. Headshot (?), prolly not, wouldn't be no vitals in there.

Al

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Phil,

To some they would do all of the above and then make up a better story about it to tell the3 kids one day:D

Jim

chewie1014

Phil's been in the hooch again...

and I don't mean the river. ;) I voted for the eviction, because use of controlled or perfomance enhancing substances should result in eviction from the board (i.e. Phil has got to be on something to work up a story like that). Or am I missing the joke? Now if the dog is wearing a Kerry collar...game over. Dead dog. :clap:

Mac

Phil

You worked to hard Saturday and smelled to much of that mulk.
Over my head???????????????????

leadoff

GONetwork Member
What I would do...

What I would do...

After I sobered up, I would take myself to the nearest clinic and get treated for my addiction to hallucinogens!

If that didn't work, I would wait wait for the black panther to come by, let him walk, and then pop Saskwatch when he strolled by.

Handgunner

Being a trophy hunter, the deer would be safe... and being a Kerry fan, I'd say the dog would have to drop... If he was big enough and I could get a clean shot through my scope... That, and providing he was out of line with my corn. I'd hate to bloody up good corn... ::gone:

nchunter

well it looks like the black panther is in the lead right now :D

Mrbowdeadly

I would shoot myself in the foot, get a purple heart, then find a witness to relay the drama of me being surrounded and under enemy fire. Then I would run for pres. :flag:

MBD

GrandSlamHunter

I'd shoot the dog and remove the collar. It's obvious that it's just a Kerry dog in disguise, no true Bush dog would mess up the beginnings of a great hunt like that! :bounce: :bounce:

GSH