New gon classifieds

smokey30725

Just a note to anyone who is considering listing any items they produce themselves. They will be considered business listings and removed. Just happened to me with my self-published novels. Not angry with GON, just letting others know in advance. I'll stick with GON for the forum discussions and go with ODT for actually selling goods.

brandon

Administrator
What happened to the classifieds?
We changed the ad listing software. So the old GON Marketplace is now the GON Classifieds, which you can find here:

http://www.gon.com/classifieds

You'll need to create an account over there before you can respond to an ad or post an ad of your own.

Click on the "Create an Account" link at the top of any page on the GON website to get started.

Since you're already a member of the Forum, you can use the same username on the main GON site (and therefore, on the Classifieds pages). When registering on the "Create Your Account" page, enter your Forum username in the Username field and your Forum password in the Password fields. The website will check to make sure the info matches, and if it does, you'll have the same username on both sites.