Nitto tires

red neck richie

Anybody running Nitto tires? If so what is your opinion of them? Just bought a set most of the reviews I have read have been favorable. Especially on Amazon.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
They hold up well. I've had a couple sets over the years. No complaints.

NugeForPres

I have been running the Trail Grapplers for about 3 years now. They seem to be pretty good tires. A little noisy on the highway, but hey they are mud tires after all.

DeepweR

Good tire but heavier than the bfg's I was running, gas mileage got worse

I also ran the Trail Grapplers in 305/70?/17 on my 2004 FX4 for about 5 yrs and 50,000 miles. No complaints other then the typical road noise build-up as tread got low. Replaced with good old BFG 285/75/17 saving like $50/tire. I'd buy Nittos again, given a good price.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
I run the terra grappled G2's and love them. No road noise and they perform great off road. Got 80K+ miles out of my least set.

red neck richie

I didn't like the tires at all. In fact I had them removed and swapped them out for some bfg rugged trail ta's. My biggest issue with the nitto's was the handling on wet pavement was horrible. I could notice the difference right away, the steering was so much more responsive with the BFG's. This is the first time I have bought a tire and wasn't happy with it but I drive through the north Gerogia mtns. and wouldn't feel safe with these tire. My personal assessment.