Butter milk pie.

Knotmuch

I made two the other night for the first time. I brought one to school for my teacher team, and they devoured it. I'm the the only guy on the team, and they always are bringing me food, so I returned the favor. Enjoyed by all.

Bream Pole

Ms Hornet would you be willing to post your recipe? Thanks

Knotmuch

Here it is Bream Pole. She posted it in 11/16.

2- 9" unbaked pie shells. 1/2 cup butter. 3 round Tbsp. self rising flour. 2 cups sugar. 3 eggs beaten. 1 cup buttermilk. 1 tsp. vanilla. Dash of fresh grated nutmeg.
Have butter soft. Add sugar. Cream well. Add flour, eggs and beat well. Stir in buttermilk, vanilla and nutmeg. Pour into pie shells. Bake at 350 for 45-50 min.

j_seph

No instructions or recipe----------------------OP purchased the pies!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I made a buttermilk cream pie, a pumpkin pie and a chocolate cake for Thanksgiving this year. The buttermilk cream pie was the only one that was gone before anyone went back for seconds.

Mmmmm.

Bream Pole

Thanks for recipe

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
No instructions or recipe----------------------OP purchased the pies!

No sir re bob. Here you go.......
2 pie shells, 1/2 cup butter, 3 round Tbls. flour, Dash nutmeg, 2 cups sugar, 3 eggs, 1 cup buttamilk, 1tsp.vanilla. Now make it. :D

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
No sir re bob. Here you go.......
2 pie shells, 1/2 cup butter, 3 round Tbls. flour, Dash nutmeg, 2 cups sugar, 3 eggs, 1 cup buttamilk, 1tsp.vanilla. Now make it. :D

Hint. you don't make it in the order listed. :D

dfhooked

Good looking eats. My crew wanted roast beef Po Boys for the saints game so I obliged but also tossed some duck ini the crock pot to stir the voodoo. It worked the saints are done just like the falcants. I tossed some ducks in on top of the chuck roast and. Had a tasty duck Po boy with artichoke oyster soup.

Attachments

• 2B1FED10-46E7-49E2-95C9-0963FFD24709.jpeg
    2B1FED10-46E7-49E2-95C9-0963FFD24709.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 41
  • 7AECDE53-01A4-415A-8A99-77C0E3F11DBB.jpeg
    7AECDE53-01A4-415A-8A99-77C0E3F11DBB.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 40