Mouth Calls

davisd9

I saw that Steven Kinder is making calls again. His mouth calls were always my favorite as they sound great and last for a season or two. I love the Havoc and like the rampage and riot. Anyone else ever use them and which do you recommend to try as those are the only three I have used?

TK1

Yes it's true. Things aligned in my life to start a new website up too. I'm looking forward to surpassing where I was before.

Gaswamp

xtkee

M Sharpe

Those havoc calls are my favorite. Steve builds the easiest calls I have ever played!!

TK1

Those havoc calls are my favorite. Steve builds the easiest calls I have ever played!!

Thanks Mark! I haven't fallen off the face of the earth like many believe and I have a lot of effort to put forth running calls from a new website... So far so good!! I'll talk with ya in Nashville!

wooly

XTs have been my favorites since quite a few years back when a good friend Shane Newton introduced me to them.
Easy to run and last. Great calls! AND glad to see Steve back.
Ken

TK1

XTs have been my favorites since quite a few years back when a good friend Shane Newton introduced me to them.
Easy to run and last. Great calls! AND glad to see Steve back.
Ken

Thanks! I know I sure missed using a website to sell calls on

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
White latex havoc....I've only killed 3 turkeys and I'm just starting out but those calls are not hard to run. They sound good to my ears and great to the 2 turkeys I called up with them last year. Reminds me I need to reup before season. Thinking about picking up one of your calls Mr. Sharpe and start learning to use a cane yelper.

j2yjOf7l.png

Last edited: