Brekfus elixir

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
They say it'll cure what ailes ya.
Strawberries, blue berries, banana, apple, lemon, yogurt, coconut oil, ACV, carrots and baby spinach.
I do this more often than not nowadays.

Attachments

• IMG_0743.jpg
    IMG_0743.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 377

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
How does it taste with the carrot and spinach in there? What is ACV ?

ryork

My wife makes those, or something close, pretty often. I'll have one occasionally too. Would assume the ACV is apple cider vinegar? Definitely seems like a healthy concoction.

naildrvr

It must be some kinda good. You have it heavily guarded!!

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
ACV is Apple Cider Vinegar.
Lots of new mainstream studies are showing dramatic health benefits of diets rich in berries and certain vegetables. Weight loss and boosting the immune system against cancers being two of the most prominent. The smoothie taste great and the pulverizing assures more of the nutrients are absorbed in the digestive tract. The downside is that the metabolic boost makes me powerful hungry. Forgot to mention the whole tomato that's in there as well.
I do an all veggie version, it's spicey and looks like cow poo.

ambush80

ACV is Apple Cider Vinegar.
Lots of new mainstream studies are showing dramatic health benefits of diets rich in berries and certain vegetables. Weight loss and boosting the immune system against cancers being two of the most prominent. The smoothie taste great and the pulverizing assures more of the nutrients are absorbed in the digestive tract. The downside is that the metabolic boost makes me powerful hungry. Forgot to mention the whole tomato that's in there as well.
I do an all veggie version, it's spicey and looks like cow poo.

You should deep fry it, but marinate it in Italian Dressing first.::ke:::ke::bounce:

I love a smoothie for breakfast. That one sounds real good for you.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
You should deep fry it, but marinate it in Italian Dressing first.::ke:::ke::bounce:

I love a smoothie for breakfast. That one sounds real good for you.

I sometimes add an egg or oatmeal or both.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
All I will say is it is a purdy color.::gone:

wildcats

"Strawberries, blue berries, banana, apple, lemon, yogurt, coconut oil, ACV, carrots and baby spinach."

did you come up with this combo on your own or follow recipe?
curious as to how much of ingredients.

Big7

The Oracle
mercy....i would at least put some boozes in it

Me too.. :bounce:

Bet that would work with some tomatoe
juice and a shot or three of Grey Goose..

:fine:

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
"Strawberries, blue berries, banana, apple, lemon, yogurt, coconut oil, ACV, carrots and baby spinach."

did you come up with this combo on your own or follow recipe?
curious as to how much of ingredients.

Freestyle, adjust to suit your taste, but I do recommend only 1 Tbs of ACV, nasty stuff.
The list of ingredients is from the list of superfoods.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hers n His

Attachments

• IMG_0744.jpg
    IMG_0744.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 138

Latest posts