Magical Morning

jlt4800

Congratulations on taking 3 predators out if the world!
That would be exciting!

oops1

Buzzard Expert
That is a MAJOR accomplishment! My experience they give me one arrow and I better make it a good one- they usually never stop moving with me. A TROPHY HUNT to tell for years! NICE JOB!

ditto.. This has been my experience as well.. They're a pretty hard animal to kill..especially with a bow

CowtownHunter

That is outstanding! Not too many people have experienced what you've accomplished. It's tough enough trying to double up on a yote with a rifle but you did it with a bow. A triple at that!

Mike81

Appreciate all the kind words guys. I was in the right spot at the right time. Just an awesome experience!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Strong! Congrats on accomplishing something that may not have ever happened before...ever.

catch22

there was an episode of major league bowhunter where the guy did something very similar.......congrats to you on some fine shooting!

Mike81

there was an episode of major league bowhunter where the guy did something very similar.......congrats to you on some fine shooting!

I saw that episode last year. It played out almost identical as the hunt on MLB.

Latest posts