Wal mart AR

Yotedawg

Black rifle at wally world? Why do I get the feeling it's one of those .22 conversions? I just can't see wal mart carrying them for some reason. They are too wishy washy when it comes to firearms. On the other hand, the local gun store can't keep them in stock. They are sellling on par if not faster than they were in 2008/2009. Hmmmm..............

Yotedawg

That shows you how much I make it to wal mart. I would rather go to the dentist..........:bounce:

btt202

the one I seen last week was a flat top no front site post just the lower gas block. Not the Bush master I have been seeing at walmart

Dyrewulf

I'm betting that Wal Mart is keeping that a bit quiet anyway, since they probably don't want to get some folks 'upset' that they carry 'evil guns...'

slip

Retired Moderator
The wally world here south of atlanta has two AR's (.223) one AR look-alike (.22) and one or two Mini-14's.

I was surprised.

TAS

Rincon Walmart has a colt, Sig Saur, and one other not sure of brand. I was very surprised. The colt and sig were a little over 1K and the other was $800+.

Stroker

Was at wally world in Tenessee this past weekend and they had a DMPS M4 config with a railed gas block for $600and a SIG for $800.