GON Magazine | GON Classifieds

Go Back   Georgia Outdoor News Forum > Photography and Bragging Boards > Photography and Video

Old 04-08-2008, 01:47 AM
Default To Everyone

I just want to say thanks to everyone and everybody to their hard work and great comments! This is the only forum I can find that is so together on the ways of different shots and feelings. Where else can you find such a difference in opinions that all collide on the same plain? Nowhere, that's what makes the difference in experts and beginners on here. The experts make the beginners feel at home and the beginners learn as much as possible from the long time experts who are more than willing to give info on the ways of making things better. To that I give much much props to y'all cause there isn't many places willing to share secrets on how to make things better. So thank you and everyone to all the wonderful shots that have came and the many more to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
Old 04-08-2008, 02:50 AM
Shutter Mushin' Mod

you are right ben. i really enjoy the stuff i have learned here and i enjoy other folks comments about my pictures and even though i ended up with a 'fro yesterday from our resident photoshop guru, i still think of the folks here like a family it is a hoot to go back and look at pics from a year ago and see how far folks have come . !!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Thumbs up Thanks Ben

Yep we are a unique place, with a great core of unselfish members

It's not hard for me to try an comment on most threads, even though it is getting harder the more we grow ..... I just think about how good I feel when someone comments on mine and want to "share that feeling" with others the best I can, specially the newbies
Old 04-08-2008, 08:57 AM

Ben you are so right. I have enjoyed this site for some time now as a spectator. After reading the positive comments on other posts I decided to started posting pictures. Every one makes you feel welcome. I've learned a lot from this site and hope to continue to learn more. I have never seen a more positive forum!!!!

As Ben said, thanks everyone.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:43 AM

So true Ben, If you would have asked me a couple of years ago if
I had or would I ever hang out on the internet talking and sharing
photos and meeting people, I would have looked at you like you were crazy.
Not only have I done that, but I can honestly say, I'm having more fun and have met more
friends in the last year than I have in my whole life.
I am richly blessed to have found Woody's and look forward to
more good times.
So, Let me add my Thanks to everyone for their comments and
all the great photos Ya'll post.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:01 PM

It's everyone on here that makes this place wonderful. We have a great photography support group. I've tried a forum or two that aren't like this and they sure aren't much fun. If your shots don't measure up you know about it real quick. Not a lot of fun. But then maybe I've got a thin skin since a bunch of mine didn't measure up. I've seen a lot more growth in folks abilities on here than I did on any of the other forums and I feel it is the positive nature of this forum, it helps folks grow cause they stay around and learn. Our goal is to have a friendly place where folks can share their photos. Everyone on here makes it that so a big thanks to all who post on here be it photos or comments.

Hoss
Old 04-09-2008, 12:31 AM

I am so glad to be a part of this forum as well. I really enjoy seeing all the plants, birds, bugs, critters, landscapes, families, vehicles, and all the stuff that "we" see where ever it is that we live or visit. I sure enjoy seeing everybodies pictures and interacting with everybody too! Thanks to all of y'all!

I'm on a fairly slow internet connection down here in the woods, so it may be a day or so before I try to catch up on commenting on everybody's pix, but I'll do in in the next couple of days!