Great week at deer camp!!!! Yeah!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy Wah! Talk about a grand slam home run! Precious memories right there. The whole family got in on it. You just can't top a week like that. It can't be done.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Y’all were blessed
Congratulations to all

jlt4800

Great week indeed!
Congratulations to you all!
Memories that will last a lifetime!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Thanks everybody!!!!
Huntin camp for the family just can't be beat!

sea trout

Way to go buddy! Awesome memories for sure! Were's your lease in Wilkes? I'm down off of Danburg Rd..

We're long creek/rocky branch area. Dunk hill and Pete Johnson roads....Collins rd

Good luck bud!

sea trout

Great job all the way around with the family.

For those who missed it like me, that little girl in the first picture is a hardcore little huntress. The gun is soaked in water drops and she has the biggest smile you could ask for, so Mom and Dad have done something right being she obviously loves to hunt even in the rain.

:rofl: That was the Sunday before this past Sunday.
She sat up there with me until 9:30. Her dad only made it to 8 in the rain in his stand then he went back to camp!!

Last edited:

sea trout

NIce. Congrads on a great week. Marlin 3030 you shooting. I got the exact same gun if it is. Still shot it and love it.

Yes sir! My Dad bought that rifle for my Mom in 1984. I was 8.
I remember they brought me with them to target practice. I remember it's maiden shot!

It's my favorite and I use it 95 percent of my hunts.
Hunts with longer shot possibilities I use my 30- 06.
But I'm most comfortable with that ol 30-30. I've been using it since I was 16.:flag:

sea trout

good deal chad congrants on that deer , terry

Thanks good friend! We miss seein ya. We hope you n your wife are doin great!
Stop by sometime!

DSGB

Great weekend all around! Congrats on the deer and memories!

transfixer

Those pictures are what deer hunting and deer camp is all about to me , Everyone there will have those memories to reflect on years from now, Glad to see there are some that still do things that way, more and more I'm seeing hunters who don't camp, and leases that don't even have a camp. Memories are best when shared with others !