One from Billy Buice

M Sharpe

I just got this one from Mr. Buice. It is Desert Ironwood with a #4 screw in mouthpiece. All I can say is, it is pure turkey.

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

Cheyenne

I have an olive wood Billy Buice call #398, it has been an awesome call!

Gut_Pile

Billy's call are awesome. One of the best out there IMO. Hope you kill plenty with it!

J Gilbert

Great looking call, Mr. Buice is just up the road from me, met him in Unicoi this spring. Definitely want to pick up one of his calls in the near future as I've heard great things

Turkeydoghunter

What is the mouth piece made of ??? First Trumpet I ever bought was from Billy at Unicoi in 1994 it was ebony at the time it was his 25th anniversary for call making and he had a limited edition with 2 trumpets in a decorative case with art work from Al Chapman and a Box call with art work from Al ....Chapman's work consisted of wood burning and carving I still have the limited edition but gave a good friend the ebony ....

M Sharpe

What is the mouth piece made of ??? First Trumpet I ever bought was from Billy at Unicoi in 1994 it was ebony at the time it was his 25th anniversary for call making and he had a limited edition with 2 trumpets in a decorative case with art work from Al Chapman and a Box call with art work from Al ....Chapman's work consisted of wood burning and carving I still have the limited edition but gave a good friend the ebony ....

Delrin

Gaswamp

I've wondered how is turpin boxes sound?

Gaswamp

They sound great. Billy has a few patents on his boxes as well. His "purring" box calls are one of a kind.

Do you have one?

OcmulgeeOgre

Joe, I have many of Billy's Turpin box calls. I always have one in my vest and use them more than I do a Cost-style box. Let me know if you ever want to hear one. I can bring a few to the cabin and you can come over and play them.

Gaswamp

Joe, I have many of Billy's Turpin box calls. I always have one in my vest and use them more than I do a Cost-style box. Let me know if you ever want to hear one. I can bring a few to the cabin and you can come over and play them.

Thanks, Tim

Gut_Pile

Do you have one?

I don't personally own one but I have played quite a few at Mr. Billy's shop. Looking forward to playing a few more of them in a few weeks when I go back up!

M Sharpe

Which combo do you like ?